• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Online Otserv

Darklord

aneroth
Reaction score
Someone could give me a guide do how make a Server with Gesior Accmaker in Windows 7, I often put online servers at my old computer (had Windows XP) before, but now I have a Windows 7, I tried many ways to put the server online but I can not have open the ports, according my pc...

On the Router ...

puertosf.png

On Windows Firewall...

puertosfirewall.png

in the Xampp...

xamppstatus.png

Last edited:
Contacta a un tecnico pero tecnico de verdad que sepà por que yo no se que problema puede ser.

Contact a computer engineer that knows what is this about, has i dont know a shi*t what the problem can be.

However, it says it's windows 6.1.

Contact a computer engineer that knows what is this about, has i dont know a shi*t what the problem can be.

However, it says it's windows 6.1.

Windows 6.1 build 7229 = Windows 7. Nothing wrong with that.

How to figure out where your problem is:

1. Host etc Gesior ACC, enter a webrowser and enter http://127.0.0.1 or localhost.
If site appears, nothing is wrong with the xampp application.

2a: Enter CMD - write IPconfig, write down your local IP adress.
2b: Enter another computer in the same house (which usually share the same network).
2c: Enter a web browser, write in the local IP address that you wrote down.
If site appears, nothing seem to be wrong with your firewall.
If you get stuck at this point:
// You might want to try to disable your firewall and redo this step to verify the troubleshooting.
// If you still get problems, you know it is not the firewall, or the router. But your computer.

3a: Enter website "www.whatismyip.com", and write down your IP.
3b: On your tibia server, enter config.lua, look after this:

Lua:
	-- Connection config
	worldId = 0
	ip = "127.0.0.1"
	bindOnlyConfiguredIpAddress = false
	loginPort = 7171
	gamePort = 7172
3c: replace 127.0.0.1 with the IP you got from www.whatismyip.org (In my case it is 85.167.57.79, however you have a special IP that leads directly to your home!)
3d: Ask your friend to try to enter your website using http://YOURIPHERE. And see if he gets any results. Note: Replace 'YOURIPHERE' with your IP.
If site appears, nothing seem to be wrong with your router porting, IP or firewall.

So if you manage to pass all my steps, even 3d step, you might consider fixing your domain. Like yourserver.no-ip.org or something.

If you did not manage to pass all my steps, this troubleshooting at least helped you with tracking more detailed where your problem is.

Last edited:
Thanks Znote, but the problem was not this, there was a bug in the device, I configured my router for my old computer, the previous device ... when I analyzed the 3 step while in this I don't noticed. Thanks in advance...

Back