• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling only professional can answer me [no noob please]

Calon

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hello everyone.
the question is:
How i can add a new Language in my own tibia client?:blink:
i know its noob question but i need the answer of it:p

thanks guys for reading [to who didnt know the answer]
and thanks for [who tried to answer it]

Im pretty sure this works but can't promise you.

1. Download some kind of hex editor.
2. Make a copy of tibia.exe and paste it to your desktop. This is your backup.
3. Open tibia.exe in hex editor and press ctrl+F.
4. Change the type from 'hex decimal' (might be something else as standard) to 'string' (or text string).
5. Type the word you want to translate and press enter. You will find it highlighted on your right side.
6. The tricky part is to edit the word. You need to press 'insert' on your keyboard so you replace each letter instead of adding a new.
7. Lets say you want to change 'abcd'. If you search for it you will probably find something like this: 'abcd....' and you have to leave this part with that many letters (8). If you want to change the word to 'abc' you have to enter another dot ('abc.....') and if you want to change it to 'abcde' you have to overwrite one dot ('abcde...')
8. Save your work and see if it worked. If it didn't, you still have your backup so you won't have to install tibia again. (If it didn't work the exe file won't execute, most likely because you changed the number of bytes in the program)

Back