• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Open PORT in Router Wireless Broadband

Jamzitox

ImperiUs Online
Reaction score
hello, I have a problem, I open the port and none of my friends can come and I only am he who can enter the server, right now is that I am connecting to the router and open them with a program called Wireshark, and even as not open it :S

if I can help I will thank

i have to portforward all tibia/xampp ports in my modem and router(wireless) to allow players to connect

I could put a precise guide to open port in Windows XP, Windows Vista I had before me the port worked fine but now that the formative and tibia so long without playing oblivion and I'm a bit lost :S

image my router pag:

mirot.png

where I add the port there, I can not add it if anyone knows where on this router please help me

Well for your router, first go to Access Control then click Virtual Server. Now you have to make 4 ports.

First one:
Code:
Enabled : Enabled
Name : 	Name1
Protocol :  TCP	
Private Port : 	7171
Public Port : 	7171
LAN Server : leave this empty

Second:
Code:
Name : 	Name2
Protocol : TCP
Private Port : 8000	
Public Port : 	8000

Third:
Code:
Name : 	Name3
Protocol :  UDP	
Private Port : 	7171
Public Port : 	7171

Fourth:
Code:
Name : 	Name4
Protocol : UDP
Private Port : 8000	
Public Port : 	8000

I hope this helps.

That portforwarding in Firewall i think it will not work. Becouse you need to portforward them in your router. But i'm little confused about that ip... Could you try to put there your global IP?

Back