• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia DLL Pack (v2.0)

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
This is a package of the required DLL files to run an OpenTibia server.

The DLL files were compiled with Microsoft Visual Studio, which means that you might need the C++ Redistributable Packages to use them (most people already have it installed, but if you don't, you're going to need it).
32-bit C++ redistributable package: Download: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details
64-bit C++ redistributable package: Download: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

Files:
Code:
[B]DLL File            Version        Description[/B]
iconv.dll           1.14.0.0       Iconv
libeay32.dll        0.9.8          OpenSSL
libmysql.dll        6.0.0          MySQL Library
libxml2.dll         2.7.8          XML Library
lua51.dll           2.0.0-beta9    LuaJIT Library
sqlite.dll          3.7.7.1        SQLite Library
zlib1.dll           1.2.5          Data (De)Compression Library

If you downloaded a 64-bit distribution, you will need the 64-bit DLL files, if not, then it is most likely the 32-bit DLL files.

Download OpenTibia DLL Pack:

Attachments

• opentibia-dllpack-2.0-32bit.7z
    2.1 MB · Views: 9,587 · VirusTotal
  • opentibia-dllpack-2.0-64bit.7z
    2.3 MB · Views: 16,030 · VirusTotal
Nice release Talaturen. I'm glad you guys released 0.3.7.

Tala update pack
0.3.7 is compiled with luajit.
I need luajit_setmode.dll
and lua5.1.dll

Tala update pack
0.3.7 is compiled with luajit.
I need luajit_setmode.dll
and lua5.1.dll

0.3.7 is indeed compiled with LuaJIT, and lua51.dll is LuaJIT DLL so I don't see the problem.

I can't run server baucause need that dlls

The DLL's are in the package, if you have placed them in the same directory as the server and it doesn't run you have probably mixed 32-bit DLL files with 64-bit server or the other way around.

I bet you're using linux. That version of iconv is very hard to compile on Windows, you'll be forced to use mingw. However I found a solution to go around that by downgrading to 1.11.

libiconv 1.11: http://libiconv.sourceforge.net/libiconv-1.11-msvc.tar.gz

Just follow the instructions to compile. Also otserv doesn't need 1.14 so don't worry.

EDIT: TFS 0.4 is using an additional library called mpir.

Nice release Talaturen. I'm glad you guys released 0.3.7.
ht1.jpg
jh88.jpg
test.jpg
huang10

Back