• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling OpenTibia Service

I recently did business with sn3ejk. If you are looking for a kind, honest and trustworthy person to help you with your ot, i recommend this guy. Thanks again Kamil.

Dude, i many times tried to contact you, im the guy of the pokemonsbar, you dont answer me on chat :/

Purchased his services 1 day ago, paid and given the information to the server. Took him awhile to set it up, but I think he was having problems in Real Life so I can completely understand. (Since the first time I used the server is took him 3 hours maximum)

The server looks to be set up but I can't be sure since I asked for specific features, and I can't tell if they are there. He also hasn't sent me the information to login and run the server, I only have access to the main user which isn't for running the server. So I still have to wait before I can use it, which sucks.. but lets hope he gets online soon and sends me the information so I can use my dedicated server.

Edit: 24 hours since payment and still no information as to what is going on. He has been on OTLand 3-4 hours ago, I don't know why he hasn't sent the information yet; very bad for business. He seems to be a trust-able guy from my last purchase of his services, he was very quick to get things set up. This time, things have been very slow and now I'm wasting money on hosting that I haven't been able to use for 2 days because of waiting with no response.

Edit2: Ended up using the main user of the machine to change the password to allow me to boot the server since I got tired of him being offline with no response. I asked him to add "Do not send AFK players to otservlist.org" and now it doesn't send any data to otservlist - it adds to the list but will not show as online even though the server is online and now the website shows me online, but counts 1 player as 2 players. Really dont understand what is going on over there on his end. Sent him tons of emails/PM's today, hopefully I hear from him tomorrow.

Will keep this post updated with any future updates.

Edit3: Today I woke up, and he has sent me an email with all the information needed. The server is also showing up on otservlist.org now. He says everything is installed correctly, so time to get using it! Thanks again sir!

Last edited:
Recommended!

OpenTibia service
"re-fresh"

refresh

Last edited:
I buyed two scripts from him, on the last one I got some troubles installing the system but he helped me and solved almost right away... 100% recommended :)!

hey can you pm me you skype? or add mines: mike.gillani

thanks

Refresh
refresh

Want to do a project together with me?
I just started so I don't know how successful it will be but I've got some ideas on what to do. I'll take my time and do everything as I want it in my own pace.
I'm studying at university civil computer engineering, starting 2nd year now.

So yea I don't have too much free time to work on it but I will do so when I am in the mood and have the time.
If you'd like to join me, we could share the profits 50/50 once we get the server up going if you'd like.

GOOOOD!!!! =D

I buy! =D

I buy would be a script for the code creaturenamemosnterc + +
is interested in the subject, please contact me via skype: lucasmilbradt

Even more

Back