OpenTibia Sprite Pack

Togu

Reaction score
How can I get EVERY tile that is used on the MapEditor? I know there is some photoshop project files with many tiles, outfits, creatures and walls. But the walls works on 64x64 and they are not being represented in every possible combination (like corners of buildings and buildings entrances, etc). One solution is to make my own combinations but it will be too much work and I was thinking if there is another way to get all tiles combination.

Thanks anyway, everything is really beautiful in this pack and will help me a lot in my Tibia-like game.

Steve Albert

Banned User
Reaction score
@Peonso if I were to buy sprites off of the unity store would I be able to donate those sprites to this sprite pack?

OP
Peonso

Peonso

Godly Member
Reaction score
@Peonso if I were to buy sprites off of the unity store would I be able to donate those sprites to this sprite pack?
I'm nearby sure Unity Store license only alows you to use those assets into unity projects and it won't allow you to redistribute the files that way.

Steve Albert

Banned User
Reaction score
I'm nearby sure Unity Store license only alows you to use those assets into unity projects and it won't allow you to redistribute the files that way.
I'll do some research later & see if this is the case because there are a lot of good sprites on that store.

Verticos

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Each unity asset that you pay for usually has a commercial or non commercial license. Also if you use other works you need to reference it. Its not to be reused by anybody other than the original purchaser.

Rpg maker assets may only be used for rpg maker games. However there are some 3rd party creators that create new assets for rpgmaker from scratch which allows them to resell them for any game engine. This is specifically written out on their posts and store websites.

For low cost architecture there is a semi easy way to convert low cost sprite packs into ultima/tibia style/ p45.
If needed I can make a thread on how to make them.

MikeOT

Reaction score
For low cost architecture there is a semi easy way to convert low cost sprite packs into ultima/tibia style/ p45.
If needed I can make a thread on how to make them.
I would love some more info on this. :)