• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Sprite Pack

I'll check it out whenever I take some time to change the arrows. The biggest issue is that there are so few pixels so even though I know I'm a newbie I can't really see what I should do differently. It's different in the hole I did earlier where I can clearly see what things I need to improve on.

I'm a little confused on the feather highlights. Wouldn't the highlight be on the outside ("top") of the feather rather than the inside (Tibia sprites)? I drew some rectangles on what I would consider similar angles. On the right feather I would assume that the left feather gives it a little shade.

spriting example test.png

Last edited:
Huh. It looks way better on your post. XD Haha. Sorry for my noobness.

I do think the colors are a bit... odd, though.

Huh. It looks way better on your post. XD Haha. Sorry for my noobness.

I do think the colors are a bit... odd, though.

I actually think that his colors make a lot more sense than the original. He has a clear metal tip, a wooden arrow part and red "feathers". Sure, the feathers could have another color but red is just fine I believe. The Tibia arrow on the other hand has a white tip which could still be considered a metal I guess but it then has the same color all the way to the feathers which doesn't make sense at all since arrows use wood in the middle section.

Suggestion for items.otb/xml:

How about we reserve 2k spaces for each category of items? I.e, grounds 0-2000, borders, 2000-4000, weapons [axes/swords/clubs] 4000-6000, distance 6000-8000, etc...
Instead of proceeding directly to start distributing a TFS version of this datapack? Let's develop structure further a bit.

Suggestion for items.otb/xml:

How about we reserve 2k spaces for each category of items? I.e, grounds 0-2000, borders, 2000-4000, weapons [axes/swords/clubs] 4000-6000, distance 6000-8000, etc...
Instead of proceeding directly to start distributing a TFS version of this datapack? Let's develop structure further a bit.
It would be a burden to update it through OB. Also the only benefit is having it better sorted in the distant future where those spaces are filled (and nothing go through this 2k limit), while having to manage a file with blank items. If someone really like it, I already went through the pain of creating all the items, you just export everything out in .obd and create another file importing the the .obd in that order and creating blank items.

I'm pretty bad with the organizing thing as well as being a complete newbie with spriting, but I think the more structure the better. Like what you mentioned or perhaps a short to-do list with sprites that are needed (e.g "walls in these 7 different materials including doors and windows).

I'm pretty bad with the organizing thing as well as being a complete newbie with spriting, but I think the more structure the better. Like what you mentioned or perhaps a short to-do list with sprites that are needed (e.g "walls in these 7 different materials including doors and windows).
I can't just change all the ids with every update made. Also creating tons of blank items (with future expectations) generate their own set of problems. I sorted the stuff to start it, but now all I can do is to sort the stuff that is added being added together, as in the official items.otb for Tibia.

It still needs the same stuff: ammunitions, ladders, ramps, holes and outfits (monsters and players, specially female). But created this: Regarding Contributions · Issue #13 · peonso/opentibia_sprite_pack · GitHub

Last edited:
I think his post is regarding the sort of style and materials you are looking for with this project, but ideally everybody should be able to contribute whatever aspect they deem of interest to the community.

I made this from 2 sprites :)
One of the sprites had wings which was a little closer together and the other was just the red boots, so i just spaced out the wings and applied the red boots on the top layer of the wings and there you have a new sprite :)
redwindedboots_c.png redwingedboots_p.png

Awesome.

What we need now is a bundle pack with a compatible OT server, RME map editor and otclient.

Awesome.

What we need now is a bundle pack with a compatible OT server, RME map editor and otclient.
oh yeah like this pack is gonna beat Tibia sprites ever xD good luck still another 25k+ sprites left to do

oh yeah like this pack is gonna beat Tibia sprites ever xD good luck still another 25k+ sprites left to do

It doesn't need to replace original tibia sprites, it needs to have the basic essentials to put up a 100% functional custom OT server without any cipsoft sprites. That together with otclient + TFS + RME and you got one of the most stable open source 2d MMORPG game makers in the world.

It doesn't need to replace original tibia sprites, it needs to have the basic essentials to put up a 100% functional custom OT server without any cipsoft sprites. That together with otclient + TFS + RME and you got one of the most stable open source 2d MMORPG game makers in the world.
I suppose that could give us advantage and for newbies looking to put stable 2d mmorpg as it actually is one of the best of engines that are free

Here are some things from me free for use, since there seems to be a lack of outfits, maybe this could be a base one.
There's also a bunch of culinary stuff and a few elemental artifacts.

If you want, you can recolor the blueberries inside the pie to make more types of pies.

DCd0lxF.png

PS. West/East directions of outfit not included for obvious reasons, but if anyone needs to know, you can rotate this image 90° clockwise then flip it horizontally to get the west/east sides.

Awesome.

The RME files are there, and the spr. and dat. files are also there for the client. The changes you need to make to TFS are here, you would still need to make spells, monsters, fix actions, player outfits and that stuff though.

They beat Tibia in "not being Tibia".

ElRgT2W.png

Wait what? kkkk

Last edited:
Why are you so negative all the time? Not everyone is like you, some of us do complete what we set out to do.
A better question is what have you accomplished that you set a goal for lately?

The RME files are there, and the spr. and dat. files are also there for the client. The changes you need to make to TFS are here, you would still need to make spells, monsters, fix actions, player outfits and that stuff though.

They beat Tibia in "not being Tibia".

ElRgT2W.png

Wait what? kkkk
Holy crass!

Back