• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Sprite Pack

I would also love to give up some of my old pieces.
I wasn't never so much into spriting, so it isnt a masterpiece, but i believe some talented graphics in here could give them a little refresh.
View attachment 31281 View attachment 31282 View attachment 31285 View attachment 31284 View attachment 31283 View attachment 31286 View attachment 31287 View attachment 31288 View attachment 31290 View attachment 31289

Cheers
If I tried to sprite something, I would hope mine turned out as good as those. xP

contrast.png

@Thorn
better contrast

I'm really surprised with OTServer community. Projects are being better and better.

Congratulations to everyone who helped in any form.

You guys remember Slurpy (Jesper)?
He was one of the greatest monster spriters I"ve ever met! And he usually made sprites that were kinda cute haha
Made this to honor him hehehe Free to use for anyone who wants it! :)
iLDbals.gif

Frames:
FiwrOq6.png

eheS1Mu

(Source)

@Wirless do you have a legs that fits with this armor ?
armor.png
holy shit this armor is so beautiful
whatever is in the zip dude but maybe i skipped it somewhere if i send you dat and spr you check yourself? there is a lot of 8+ conetnt but its 7.6 with custom shit so i just pointed what was in it into here since its no copyright on these files as i am one of only owners out here its 8years old server that had name called zagan square

whatever is in the zip dude but maybe i skipped it somewhere if i send you dat and spr you check yourself? there is a lot of 8+ conetnt but its 7.6 with custom shit so i just pointed what was in it into here since its no copyright on these files as i am one of only owners out here its 8years old server that had name called zagan square
yes I can check by my self, just send me. I'll check on the zip file too
edit: there is no legs that fits with the mentioned armor :(

This is an excelent proyect, if i was a good spriter i could contribute, but by now i can post this free sprites from another comunity, this are free to use for everyone, also as we both comiunities share TFS and OTX, i don't see any problem to share the free sprites, this is the link for 39,000 Sprites

yes I can check by my self, just send me. I'll check on the zip file too
edit: there is no legs that fits with the mentioned armor :(
spr and dat if i missed something add it here ;) warning a lot of items are from newer tibia version but for advanced player it will be easy to spot whats custom and what not

Attachments

spr and dat if i missed something add it here ;) warning a lot of items are from newer tibia version but for advanced player it will be easy to spot whats custom and what not
thank you, I'm advanced player and know the newest sprites, this is not a problem :rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is an excelent proyect, if i was a good spriter i could contribute, but by now i can post this free sprites from another comunity, this are free to use for everyone, also as we both comiunities share TFS and OTX, i don't see any problem to share the free sprites, this is the link for 39,000 Sprites
Holy shit, @Peonso might need some help organizing this for the items.otb and other data files.
That's an Altaron rip.

Back