• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Sprite Pack

44.png
helmet.png

somebody dd the rest here thanks. xd A lot of spellbooks here

The helmet with the wings remind me so much of Baldurs gate 1.

Basic helmets (Baldur's Gate)

Winged helmet~. Love the sprite though :]!

Edit: wait, it actually is just a exact copy ... xD

Edit edit: You sir, need to check your sources indeed.

Last edited:
@Maesus Lmao the realization in your edit. :D Wirless is mostly just trolling. I wouldn't take him seriously ^^

A ruby and a diamond that I made that aren't on my thread.

dqoNhiS.png
UvdJijk.png

In 2014 I was involved with a team that had made a paperdoll system for Tibia, but it would require a lot of working on sprites and I was alone, we ended giving up. Maybe someone could put a use to it.

Crown and Demon Helmet.

aa924546-820e-4022-9637-d82303f2098e
cXBCidT.png

tOX6Wj8.png

poderia me ajudar com um script assim
A ruby and a diamond that I made that aren't on my thread.

dqoNhiS.png
UvdJijk.png

In 2014 I was involved with a team that had made a paperdoll system for Tibia, but it would require a lot of working on sprites and I was alone, we ended giving up. Maybe someone could put a use to it.

Crown and Demon Helmet.

aa924546-820e-4022-9637-d82303f2098e
cXBCidT.png

tOX6Wj8.png

send me PM

Helmet_1_icon.png

helmet.png

you are all full of shit you either appreciate that this looks like it does ( REALLY A SMALLER SPRITE TRY FITING OTHER INTO 32x32 :)

I now understand that the diaper on your head is for all the brainfarts you have @Wirless ... It all makes sense to me now!

@Sam Drost Looks cool! Does it also have east-west directions? (or was that when you could just mirror+rotate the sprites? I forgot...)

@Sam Drost Looks cool! Does it also have east-west directions? (or was that when you could just mirror+rotate the sprites? I forgot...)
Yeah, you can just rotate.

@Sam Drost, as default otservers don't work with transparency/alpha channel, it's better if sprites boundaries are just a black outline, and that some sort of anti-aliasing is only used within the sprite.

Just updated it adding @Sam Drost lizardman.
Ket0aZv.gif
tXFDWXg.gif

This is a conversion of a familiar map, it's a script that I will soon release, using @Forby Inconcessus/OTBM2JSON library. It converts maps using Tibia sprites into maps using OTSP sprites. You lose some quality here and there and it would need tweaks, but it does the majority of the work, remember OTSP is not meant to replace Tibia sprites, but be it own thing. Some images, as @Landera asked me to see how some of his sprites would look ingame.

Cq8XT81.png

9UEXj5H.png
IaXlh7P.png

More here OTSP

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, i am new guy ! How can i use some sprites for my game? all is free or i need talk to all author? and how i connect with them?

Hi, i am new guy ! How can i use some sprites for my game? all is free or i need talk to all author? and how i connect with them?
All you are required to do is to give proprer credit. Check first post.

Back