• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 7.1 - Discussion thread

ofcourse he is going to make advertisment for 3 weeks before be open the ot in hope that he will recieve 200+ players, this thread is just advertisment and this fool dosen't realize that when classicus come back online he will fail what ever he opens.

We are stabilizing a few things and we are still looking for what you think should be added or dismissed on the upcoming server, as stated before; this is the best alternative to use to give feedback.

@Doyouevenlift : If anyone can count the tears on your face after writing this post, I'd appreciate the answer. I've never seen a cry-post with such nonsensical argument, yet another clown.

Fribben.

We are stabilizing a few things and we are still looking for what you think should be added or dismissed on the upcoming server, as stated before; this is the best alternative to use to give feedback.

@Doyouevenlift : If anyone can count the tears on your face after writing this post, I'd appreciate the answer. I've never seen a cry-post with such nonsensical argument, yet another clown.

Fribben.
Hahahaha go spoof your players and when Xinn turned with facts you became a pusssszzziieeeeee

I already stated my words; anyone that believes that OriginalTibia is spoofing should not play my servers, cannot get simplier than that.

I already said to the people of OTLand and I will continue repeating myself as it's clowns coming and stating the same crap over and over again - People fear OriginalTibia, this is the outcome of that, a new era of unprofessional hosters trying to climb in reputation by terrorising rival threads.

If they did not fear the fact that OriginalTibia would succeed in this market, they would not do everything in their power to make people try to question the server.

Fribben.

fribben, just ignore these people. Do what you do. Your OTS is great.

Ur just so wrong lol
Great ot with 30 ppl and will stay 2 weeks max :D
yeah fribben had some good ots 7.4 ots 2 years ago where was 200+ ppl playing
but when he made 8.0 lol <wtf

That's my opinion Fribben's ot has always been a succes. That just guys like you only complain.

https://otland.net/threads/germany-oldera-7-4-server-is-online.202679/page-13#post-1949378

c306469c07.png

yeah i would deff say this about my own serv on my 2nd account, helps a lot. And no, you can't edit posts that old. SCHIZO FRIBBEN

If this is what people really feel, then I would go this way, but the most suggestions that we received are actually pointing towards the older clients which were hotkey-free.

But I appreciate the suggestion, though.

Fribben.
7.72 then

https://otland.net/threads/germany-oldera-7-4-server-is-online.202679/page-13#post-1949378

c306469c07.png

yeah i would deff say this about my own serv on my 2nd account, helps a lot. And no, you can't edit posts that old. SCHIZO FRIBBEN
Fribben's schizo mind:

you knew that i would eventually know who you are so you posted that so in the future you could repost your own post to "prove" it is not you well i am not fool i am very smart and you are a cancer clown you cannot trick me

OR you are friends with forum admins and have conjured a giant illuminati ring with all the other server owners with the purpose to attack and destroy my OTs, so you had forum admin go years back in the database and conjure a new post in your thread so you could post it here hoping that i would become less suspicious of the corruption that goes on well i am not fool i am very smart and you are a cancer clown you cannot trick me

I hope I'm not alone saying we had enough of this bizzarre guy at my thread bumping it with nonsense, it's getting quite sad. Not to mention his posts got deleted and then posts again in hope to get some attention, don't know what word to put here to fit him fine.

Claims I'm schizophrenic yet uses several users to post with different personalities, the irony.

Zithium has not been active for 1 year, but decided to join the debate about Fribben "lying" about Ryan's subusers because Ryan is such an innocent guy in this community, yes sounds very "legit".

@Tarek1337: The only thing great in this discussion is you, other than that the servers are fine :) Thank you though, for these comments, motivates me to upgrade the server even more.

@adizgc: Why do you prefer 7.72 over 7.1?

@blind hunter: I will as soon as I feel that most things are set together and that people feel their voice has been heard.

Fribben.

Hes probably mad because you banned him some while back on your OT, https://otland.net/threads/germany-...4x7-realmap-online.196117/page-3#post-1903993, come on atleast search for some posts and stuff, you are getting more sad the post you make.

Also you are not answering the fact I just posted 2 messages above, that I've been bashing on my own OT on my sub user account? Come on dude, are you a troll?

You really think anyone would make over 5 users (that you've claimed i am) which all have posts over 400 in the span of multiple registration dates and keep switching between the accounts, making legit posts, JUST so i can post on your thread? Come on wtf is wrong with you, why don't you let a moderator check the ips up?

I've reported this message of mine in the hope a moderator will check this post and check the ips of @Schmanky, @Zithium, @Ahilphino and compare them to mine. While moderator should check if the IPs are proxy ips and if possible check ip differences from individual posts.

What I said was that you have a very sad life which you bring on multiply users on OTLand spreading negativity and judging people as if you were any better. Using the subusers as a benefit to bash on rival servers is what you do, however, stating that I claim that you created them solely to bash on my servers is nothing that I have said.

But the funny part of all this is though, who is stupid enough to create subusers and having such a low life like you, who you enjoy destroying people's business for no reason and be suspicious?

But the even funnier part is that you think OTLand IP checkup is a method to state wether these users are truly yours or not, the fact that a guy spends 1 year inactive with no postings but comes to my thread defending a thief with the same messages and type of speech is more than suspicious.

There's no need to report, you should report yourself for being presence on OTLand for the following crimes; theft, DDoS attacking rival servers to gain players for yourself.

Fribben.

get a life, Just showed proof I'm not @Schmanky and you just talk over it, not even mentioning it. I'd never make sub users, get 400+ posts on them subsequently, you think i even have time to do that? Why would i even get subusers?

Biggest influence on player amount nowadays is otservlist, not otland, otland is for discussion. You're just bad at handling critic from anyone, as you immediately think I paid them or is a subuser of me. I don't even want to post here, but you bring me into your topic every time by accusing me of posting on other accounts, like I told you before I don't give a shit about you or your server.

Now again with the ddos shit talk, ofc I never denied of ddosing or being a very toxic person in the past, but I do deny of ever ddosing any server in the past 2 years once I returned to otland. You keep bringing up old shit, guess you're living in the past.

You're banned on otservlist anyways for spoofing, why would i even need to bash you on subusers? Basically means end of originaltib, you used to be a threat a few years back to me in terms of competition. Haven't been any serious rival/competition for me in 2 years, didn't even have to bash for that.

Anyways, not gonna waste any more time here as you are like a broken record, repeating your schizo bs constantly. Have fun =)

Last edited:
7.72 cause its almost as same as 7.1 but with better graphics and i think alot of ppl would like it actually, only things i would change is to remove soulpoints and change 7.6 mana fluids to older mana fluids (lower mana regain and higher price) so it doesn't get too easy gameplay for mages
or, in short, 7.1 would work perfect with 7.72 sprites + port hope added (or atleast ankh passage to hydras)
btw worth to add you should work at good antibot client and 'block' (i dont got clue how it works but i think ull get my point) server so people wont be able to login on custom clients

Last edited:
Back