• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 7.7 - Discussion thread

This "warmongol account" is pretty fucking dumb imo.

This is pay2win in its purest form. Paying real money for premium should give you some small advantages, such as
permanent light in client,
being able to buy houses,
maximum 10% more exp gain,
showing loot in chat.

Should not affect basic things such as how much time it takes to lose frags and dramatically changing exp-rates. I would honestly be turned away from a server if I saw something like this.

People who cant/ dont want to buy this warmongol account are probably not gonna play here, they are at such a big disadvantage then.

1. Stage : Level 1 to 35 : 100x
  2. Stage : Level 36 to 50 : 50x
  3. Stage : Level 51 to 75 : 32x
  4. Stage : Level 76 to 90 : 20x
  5. Stage : Level 91 to 120 : 12x
  6. Stage : Level 121 to 140 : 6x
  7. Stage : Level 141 to 999 : 4x
I hope you give free premmium account first days

Last edited:
hahahahahah 2x exp?? so dumb
You say on level 8 i get 100x? Orsha ot
Should be 10% or 20% MAX!
Nobody will take you seriously when you write like that in thread that was created to discuss the stages and settings the server should have. This server is going to be a high-rate focused on PVP, where you dont have to spend the entire first day in rotworms.

I agree that the stages in the beginning could be a bit too high. Will probably see alot of mages who dont give a shit because they took lvl 60 way too fast just run around ueing everywhere.

I suggest something similar to this.
  1. Stage : Level 1 to 35 : 50x
  2. Stage : Level 36 to 50 : 30x
  3. Stage : Level 51 to 75 : 20x
  4. Stage : Level 76 to 90 : 15x
  5. Stage : Level 91 to 120 : 12x
  6. Stage : Level 121 to 140 : 6x
  7. Stage : Level 141 to 999 : 4x

@flipini : The current exp stages you see on first page is for WAS* accounts, so divide it by 2 and you get free accounters exp stage. If that's too high, do you have any other suggestion?

@Inter_ : Dying without bless will make you drop at least 4 levels, so having blessings ingame can actually boost the economy as money has a tremendous value since war is expensive, but I am open for a poll to remove blessings if that is what you guys ultimately want, but I would bet that it would bring a better atmosphere to the game. Boats however on 7.7 should remain PZ in my opinion, because you can still access all cities with carpets, but if this is something you guys want to change, I am open for a debate.

@Carcelero : We won't introduce Okolnir on this edition, at least not in the start. But even if we have blessings, people will drop around 2 levels just as you would with blessings on real tibia at a higher level. Which makes wars even more interesting because you have to make space for money (blessings) and at the same time, on your way to buy these blessings, you can get sneaked, so it brings nostalgic tactics to destroy an enemy on his way to buy his blessings. With PvP-enforced this can even make it more fun since you would gain more experience on that, but that depends on the formula we choose to use which will be open for discussion later on.

@Ollonborre : PvP-E, we will have to discuss this more detailed in short, but the skull system is on board on a hundred percent with the description you wrote, I liked it. I don't dismiss any players when I open discussions, but I know what type of server I want to deliver, and so far of all the years I have been hosting, I have had good communication with all fronts, from war teams to casual players and I try to make this a server for everyone to enjoy true PvP.

The WarMongol access is not dumb or crazy, it's just new to you. Real tibia premium account where it restricts spells, travel access, login queue and among other necessities, is not only pay2win but it is not possible to play without, but I don't see anyone bashing on servers who have that type of pay systems. You can still enjoy OriginalTibia without a WarMongol account, but it will not be as beneficial, and this once again, eliminates unserious players. We will offer the possibility for WAS* roses ingame though

The new stages are open for discussion, if more people agree with it, please sign it.

Fribben.

Last edited:
@flipini : The current exp stages you see on first page is for WAS* accounts, so divide it by 2 and you get free accounters exp stage. If that's too high, do you have any other suggestion?

@Inter_ : Dying without bless will make you drop at least 4 levels, so having blessings ingame can actually boost the economy as money has a tremendous value since war is expensive, but I am open for a poll to remove blessings if that is what you guys ultimately want, but I would bet that it would bring a better atmosphere to the game. Boats however on 7.7 should remain PZ in my opinion, because you can still access all cities with carpets, but if this is something you guys want to change, I am open for a debate.

@Ollonborre : PvP-E, we will have to discuss this more detailed in short, but the skull system is on board on a hundred percent with the description you wrote, I liked it. I don't dismiss any players when I open discussions, but I know what type of server I want to deliver, and so far of all the years I have been hosting, I have had good communication with all fronts, from war teams to casual players and I try to make this a server for everyone to enjoy true PvP.

The WarMongol access is not dumb or crazy, it's just new to you. Real tibia premium account where it restricts spells, travel access, login queue and among other necessities, is not only pay2win but it is not possible to play without, but I don't see anyone bashing on servers who have that type of pay systems. You can still enjoy OriginalTibia without a WarMongol account, but it will not be as beneficial, and this once again, eliminates unserious players. We will offer the possibility for WAS* roses ingame though

The new stages are open for discussion, if more people agree with it, please sign it.

Fribben.

To be fair tho, cipsoft hired people and paid alot of money to create and maintain their game, im not calling u a thief, but u kind of stole their game so u cant really compare it to cipsoft...
No flaming or bashing.

I gladly paid for premium back in the day because I thought they deserved it. I think u deserve some compensation for hosting old versions of tibia, this is not the right way to do it IMO.

I know for sure that you will lose alot of people if you decide to have it this way. I am always excited when a new 7.x starts, but this kind of killed it for me since I know alot of people are gonna pass.

To be fair tho, cipsoft hired people and paid alot of money to create and maintain their game, im not calling u a thief, but u kind of stole their game so u cant really compare it to cipsoft...
No flaming or bashing.

I gladly paid for premium back in the day because I thought they deserved it. I think u deserve some compensation for hosting old versions of tibia, this is not the right way to do it IMO.

There's many servers that has opened with premium account just exactly as real tibia, nobody complained about that. I don't see why War Mongol access is being bashed on when that is the case. I find that insulting to be honest, and I don't see a reason to alter it if people can accept playing under harsher circumstances elsewhere but not here.

Fribben.

There's many servers that has opened with premium account just exactly as real tibia, nobody complained about that. I don't see why War Mongol access is being bashed on when that is the case. I find that insulting to be honest, and I don't see a reason to alter it if people can accept playing under harsher circumstances elsewhere but not here.

Fribben.

I get your point, but Medivia is something different, they have a VERY solid and loyal community and their servers have stayed online since forever. They also added alot of custom sprites/graphics.

The high-rate servers are different tho, there is a bunch of around 2000-3000 people that goes from one server to the next one when they die, and its very important to get as many of them as possible on your server or it will die out very very fast.

Your server could be the next one in line after Tibianus dies. You will make RL-cash, but the ones who makes the most money are the people who attract as many as possible to their servers when they start. This "warmongol account" is gonna turn alot of people away sadly.

There have been several other servers that tried the "premium account way" but they all failed.

I am not insulting or flaming you.

I get that you are not trying to insult me, but at the same time, you indirectly are when you basically is telling me that you don't view me as capable of using same or similar pay methods as other servers, and I won't accept that I am afraid, even if it leads to not having you guys on board.

OriginalTibia is original, we have the best and authentic PvP system on this market, believe it or not. If you can't respect that fact, then you should look elsewhere for servers, but you get quality for what you pay for. And those who don't want to pay RL money, can always buy roses ingame.

Fribben.

I get that you are not trying to insult me, but at the same time, you indirectly are when you basically is telling me that you don't view me as capable of using same or similar pay methods as other servers, and I won't accept that I am afraid, even if it leads to not having you guys on board.

OriginalTibia is original, we have the best and authentic PvP system on this market, believe it or not. If you can't respect that fact, then you should look elsewhere for servers, but you get quality for what you pay for. And those who don't want to pay RL money, can always buy roses ingame.

Fribben.

I am not saying you are incapable, Medivia has been online since ages and this is a high-rate, and those servers die after a few of weeks. No matter how good the pvp or stages are.

Just remove the 2x exp gain from that warmongol account then. Atleast you will be on the same level as everybody else the first day and can then buy it for in-game cash.

Last edited:
Im sorry i thought exp was without premmium.

Then exp stages are very good actually

Sorry about it !

btw: listen Ollenborre and fail with your server. So you know what not to do

Fribben Bro (Let me treat you like bro)

if you dont wanna put blessing you know a lvl 120 on full bless lose 1 full level.
he will be on a 12 exp stage. you know how much he get back 1 level on this stage? He should lose 3 levels if bless were deleted.
so boring when you kill someone on a war server and he literally lose nothing. Ok now you will say he lost 50k on a 3x exp loot where he can exp with sds....and make so much profit, 50k at that level is so easy.
also, if pvp enfo and i go kill the highest level, 120, and he has full bless, im really getting exp as i killed a lvl 80 without bless. So frustrating.
we will avoid charlovers that dont wanna fight without bless, make battles slower, makes battle boring, makes people stop battle. (nobody will make bless trap on such server obviously, xD)
i explain to you like you know, but im writing it down to make people support my idea so you change your mind.

Last edited:
Fribben: Will you give free premmium? Atleast 3 days? Please its important to know

@Zerchi @Ollonborre
What I can do is offer 24 hours free warmongol access to everyone, to give a balanced start.

@Carcelero : With blessings here, you lose 2 levels not 1, so it would cost him money + 2 levels to die, which will make him value his death more, if he only lost 2-3 levels without blessing, it is tough but does not value the death to the point blessings does, because it will take time before he can rejoin a battle, that is my input on the subject. If he would only lose 1 level (100%) then I understand that with this stage it could be somewhat annoying but since its almost 2 levels (170-210%) + 50k blessing + travel to buy them, it balances economy + wars.

If you disagree please tell me your opinion

Question: Old spawn file with boosted tomb or 100% spawn file converted from cip files?

Fribben.

Last edited:
boosted tombs for sure, missing this oasis tomb ;D
also u can add some new spawns to this files (depends how many players join)

Back