• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 7.7 - Discussion thread

@Carcelero : With blessings here, you lose 2 levels not 1, so it would cost him money + 2 levels to die, which will make him value his death more, if he only lost 2-3 levels without blessing, it is tough but does not value the death to the point blessings does, because it will take time before he can rejoin a battle, that is my input on the subject. If he would only lose 1 level (100%) then I understand that with this stage it could be somewhat annoying but since its almost 2 levels (170-210%) + 50k blessing + travel to buy them, it balances economy + wars.

Well if you highered the normal deathloss, which i didnt know, then its fine if you add blessings.

Agree boosted tombs.

What about tasks?

I think tasks are not needed atleast not for exp. Tasks for gold could be nice. Making tasks possible to make them again and again to gain gold would be cool.

Hello , 24h of free premmium not enough man, give 2 days then we have time to buy from people. Some people play small time everyday, give 48h for people who cant play a lot of hours after activate it. Please make it fair:D. Then have chance to buy Premmium. Thanks you Fribben :D
When start serwer?

Hello , 24h of free premmium not enough man, give 2 days then we have time to buy from people. Some people play small time everyday, give 48h for people who cant play a lot of hours after activate it. Please make it fair:D. Then have chance to buy Premmium. Thanks you Fribben :D
When start serwer?
Totally agree.
fukk custom spawns, only boosted tombs + standard spawns from 7.7 like hydras, poi dls and its enough
Dont make custom spawns, if it will be many people then you can make update with somethign else.

--------------------------------------------------------

About UE and GFB Can you make that every person you hit with those spells reduce 5%.

For example if you hit UE and hit 10 people, you make 50% of damage.

On every highrate admins are making this and battles are much better without seneless ue spams, which destroys the fun .

@MexOrNotMex : I never thought of that, task for money/item (only) and no exp reward and infinity amount of remakes can actually be a great idea. Do you think you can provide some examples of amount of monsters and money reward?

@Carcelero : Tasks can be introduced, but I think tasks for exp is not relevant in this type of server because the exp stages are too high, which will only make them higher if tasks with experience is introduced.

@TomiZ : The server won't be online this Friday, the one next to that, maybe. We will see how things goes and I will give you guys an ETA when I can set one.

@Zappatatajacz : 24 or 48 hours, we will decide when we have a date in mind. For now, I have not set a start date, but I will probably do that soon and let you guys know of the process, but hopefully very soon :)

@Turbot : Not custom spawns, but just boosted ones, which was greatly appreciated on previous versions. GFB is understandable that it has to have divided damage, but UE? I never seen that as a major issue on my server

And it looks like boosted tomb is a clear winner. We will keep it that way.

Question:
1. Keep AOL + Blessings (but lose 170-210% with blessings)
or
2. Remove AOL + Blessings (but lose 200-300% per death)
or
3. Remove only Blessings but keep AOL (but lose 200-300% per death)

Fribben.

Last edited:
Number 3.

Ok atleast make it gfb, i remember on 7.72 UE is a bit nerfed so its ok. Then if you see all battles become UE spam you can always make a poll about this?
Btw if you think start date maybe this Friday no becouse it can be to close, the next friday.

@Turbot : Anything that becomes a problem during the time the server is online will most likely be addressed, there won't even have to be polls about it depending on how crucial things become.

About start date, I have to estimate the date before I can give it out, hopefully this week I can give you an ETA otherwise I will let you know as soon as I can set one.

Third option seems to be the case, I will notify you about some of the updates we have done soon

Fribben.

just take your time and finish it without bugs and a clear understanding of what everyone wants.

start it on a friday 20;00, not on a sunday

I understand you need donations to pay your dedicated and of course earn some cash for your hard work involved on the server. On the other hand, I believe you need to give like a couple of days of free premmium on the first days on the server. Either way it could be a major breakdown in players who can't afford or do not have a method to pay for the warmonger account.
I would wait like 1 more week before starting the server, not this friday or sunday. Get otservlist advertisement, and this could be one of the latest best highrate server of the upcoming years.

Warmongol acc sounds really unfair and pay2win. If you really want to split server for war and rpg people you should make an account with double (or +% lvl) but you can be killed by anyone without frags. War people would handle that anyway and it won't bother rpgs.

Thanks guys for the comments, as I said, we don't have an ETA yet but I promise that as soon as I feel like I can give you an ETA I will.

Current changes fixed (first post updated):
Yellow skull system (if you attack a skulled player, you get yellow skull which anyone can see, and they can kill you justly, but if a skulled player attacks you, you may attack him back without gaining a yellow skull)
GFB divided damage (max reduction is 50%) so each player removes 5% damage, total 10 players which equals 50% if it exceeds 10 players, it still is 50%

I am not sure about the UE division as a guy mentioned, but we can easily add that to the UE incase it becomes a problem.

More suggestions and ideas are highly welcomed

Fribben.

Last edited:
+1 make UE like GFB, this feature is very important < look what happened on pendulum
( and i will be sorc)

Warmongol acc sounds really unfair and pay2win. If you really want to split server for war and rpg people you should make an account with double (or +% lvl) but you can be killed by anyone without frags. War people would handle that anyway and it won't bother rpgs.

So what you want? He need make somehow a donation. As long as he give some free days to everyone first days, then after that fix cash and buy from people in game. Or use real life money, man you dont have money ? Really, are you 12 year old?

Back