• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 DISCUSSION THREAD - SUGGEST RATES & IDEAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
As some people have suggested strike spells to be auto-aimed we have recently thought of the idea. To limit it's excessiveness we thought of making it 1 sqm ranged as it is now but with additional auto-aim, but this is still under consideration as on a highrate this could somehow be abused.

You will be able to change money by clicking and we will also introduce bank system.

We also thought of a frag system as the following:
3 frags/24 hours - redskull
6 frags/24 hours - banishment

redskull & banishment lenght - 3 days.

Remember that everything introduced is considered discussable - you have the oppertunity to share what you think now as it would most likely be neglected when the server is online because changing sensitive settings could lead to large disagreement between the community.

As most people understand is that OriginalTibia is basically a finished brand, there are things to update but since we work very hard on our projects, the problems gets eliminated pretty quick during server's run.

Fribben.

Noooo , to loong for frag , its hr lol , still this same problem, fribb u gonna make a guild wars?

Server will be up almost the same time as tibianic LR new server, doubt people will actually play here :p

Why would anyone play on tibianic the owner is a straight douchebag i know one things for sure he aint getting my support FUCK TIBIANIC

Earlier date maybe? 19th

I think the date fit us the best. Incase any changes we will update everyone.

Noooo , to loong for frag , its hr lol , still this same problem, fribb u gonna make a guild wars?

You can suggest another frag table, we are unsure about guild wars. We have it ready but we choose to implement it, we will have to reduce fragtime some.

Server will be up almost the same time as tibianic LR new server, doubt people will actually play here :p
I have my playerbase just as he have his, if you don't think anyone will play here, you can get your ugly ass somewhere else and try to gain attention. Perhaps at your parents disgusting house. Just a hint.

Kind regards,
Fribben.

It wasnt meant as an insult or whatsoever, I like your servers alot but the launch date might not be to perfect if you'd ask me.

It wasnt meant as an insult or whatsoever, I like your servers alot but the launch date might not be to perfect if you'd ask me.
Gtfo clown. Who wanna play 1x serv? Tibianic is ded only rune farmers lol

I think the date is not a good one either cuz people go out of town for christmas.. people wont play to be honest

5 frag rs / 12h , 8 frag ban for 2 days its my suggest. Its hr 8.0 power abusing will be not problem , and if someone die he can gain hes lvl back easy. We need some frags to kick sometimes ppl from hunt or a miss killing noobchars on war ;p. On your frags table will be like : you kill someone , he came back in 2 minutes and say lol please again loose ur frag :) xd

i think it should be higher frags. dont overdo it but abit higher

move start to 12/13th december please! everyone who is interested in playing here will know about it by the time it launches, old client otservers are advertised 90% by word of mouth.

also 2x mlvl 6x skills? should be higher for this exp rate imo

Last edited:
Change frag system , then war players will dont get bored and server will stay for longer for 101%

@Zuordon : Your wrong, despite what rates, people will abuse the fragsystem to the limit they can, and mostly take bans aswell. But we will, as every edition have a good frag system that fits the war players but still does not reck the server for people who like to enjoy it by doing other thing rather than just war.

@Larre88 : Suggest a frag system you feel fits then.

@Cygnus : Thank you for pointing out the SKILL/MAGIC rate. It's configuration left out from the previous server, you are free to suggest what you think should be there instead.

@Mr Knight : I think the date fits most gamers the best. But we are already interested in changing the date, so if you know a date you think fits, suggest it here.

The server might start earlier than the ETA, please suggest date that you think fits for opening.

We have also done frequent event & reward systems. You will know more when the server is online :)

Fribben.

ideally id like it to open as fast as possible but this friday might a bit too fast (i wouldnt mind it :D) as its two days away so i suggest next friday 12 of december

this weekend gogo, nothing decent to play atm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back