• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 - discussion thread.

I hope that server will start soon. I think its good time to returning to this game and feel the atmosphere.
7x exp all the time i think its best idea, just my opinion
Fribben please enter starting date ;)

Last edited:
When the countdown is set, tell me.

Manareg should be kinda fast, just saying.. not like 2-2, not on 8.0 pls

Nobody will win over us. S3S på servern boys

When the countdown is set, tell me.

Manareg should be kinda fast, just saying.. not like 2-2, not on 8.0 pls

Nobody will win over us. S3S på servern boys

what serv u played on??

btw nice to see this serv back online loved it

Just me who sickens on this static 10x exp? Makes me want to suicide.
Please change that.

You said that you want a long lasting server but with 10x static that wont ever be possible, sure early levels people will struggle to level but when they get higher it will be out of control. You should really think about having it static 10x before launching the server.

10x all the way is fine same as elora but fix a good map with svargrond ect not this carlin boat > folda > okolnir, and normal tomb spawns

10x all the way is fine same as elora but fix a good map with svargrond ect not this carlin boat > folda > okolnir, and normal tomb spawns
he said all citys will be there but i agree with 10x ATW best idea

Fribben, how's it going? I'd like to play on your 8.0 server before CIP starts new Retro PvP world.

Back