• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 - discussion thread.

I love to see all the passionate replies in this thread, you are the motivators behind my energy of running these servers. I will give you a more specified ETA in about 2 days.

@Lega : All cities will be available with all the islands that existed on 8.0, however we might modify the route of it just a bit so Okolnir does not become a settlement.

framethaisob.png

The server will soon be online since I have alot more time to dedicate into the project,
Fribben.

To Fribben.
When i see servers like bezeots where 250 lvl u can get in 3-4 days so this is some unappealing.
To feel the spirit of RPG i think u need to make less exp stage.
Just my opinion.
1-50 10x
51-80 8x
81-999 5x.
Good luck in making server ;)

I suggest the following;
8-20 = 25x
20-40 = 20x
40-60 = 15x
60-80 = 10x
80-100 = 7x
100-120 = 5x
120+ = 3x

I think after lvl 100 10x exp is too high rate and it gonna steal rpg spirit
Look MS after lvl 100 need to kill 15-20 DLs/Frost dragons for lvl it is too easy u know.
5-7x will be best option but its only my opinion.
Peace.

its not too high, loot will be not easy and will be high deathlose ( i hope fribben higher it)

will avoid problems that in previous servers u took lvl 100 so easy ppl go battle careless and 130 was pretty hard to take so actually make no sense to fight

spend 1 week for 130 and in 1 day lvl 100 its fucking useless

The server launch will approximately be at Saturday the 20th of September 2014.

This should be the official start date and we are confident it will be it.

Fribben.

@Fribben
Many guys regroup teams because they were sure it will be start soon..
18 days too much u can't try run it faster? for one week?. It will be best idea. Look classicus and some more servers are now from 600 to 300 players.
Its good time to start it.

Man please i waiting 1 month for this ots.
When you write this 20 september is 20 days.
Man we big waiting it is server for player.
Please open ots more near i very wait and want play.

Exp rate 10x seems a bit too high. It should be lower after level 100. Otherwise there'll be plenty of levels 200 running around within a few weeks.

Back