• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 - discussion thread.

Im 100% none will keep on exping after lvl 100 with Bytes stages. That's why it's better to have one exp rate instead of using stages.

How about:
1-30 (20x)
30-50 (15x)
50-80 (8x)
80-100 (3x)
100+ (2x)
I haven't seen worse stage exp -.-

definitely, normal exp is the best option for me.
Because stage ep is unfair for regular players. (u make in 1 day 70level, and for 110lvl u need 2 weeks -.-) It is not stupid?

If it really works as it has to and you've done perfectly 8.0 server

My proposition for experience stages on, as you said - RPG server with PK/WAR feelings:

1-8 x8
9-20 x7
21-50 x6
51-70 x5
71-100 x4
101-120 x3
121-150 x2
151- x1

Last edited:
Static exp is not a bad idea. But 10x is not a medium rate server, it's a mid/highrate once you get above level 60.

We are reading all your suggestions, if someone agrees with a suggestion, sign it and we will give it an extra look.
wardesert.png

Fribben.

start it asap cuz there is no other ots to play u will have people for sure, make vote about exp or smth

Static exp is not a bad idea. But 10x is not a medium rate server, it's a mid/highrate once you get above level 60.

We are reading all your suggestions, if someone agrees with a suggestion, sign it and we will give it an extra look.
wardesert.png

Fribben.

Make it like last one, look how good wars we had

I guess the first one that comes up between urs and amoaz will get the players ;d

will it be pvp e?

Last edited:
After re-thinking and receiving alot of messages about the 10x static exp, we will hold onto this rate until we get a better suggestion.

You can meanwhile suggest regenation, loot etc

ankframe.png

Fribben.

Last edited:
After re-thinking and receiving alot of messages about the 10x static exp, we will hold onto this rate until we get a better suggestion.

You can meanwhile suggest regenation, loot etc

ankframe.png

Fribben.

Use 7x exp. it's just perfect because its less then 10x and more then just 5x.

just make the regenation and loot so it fits the exprate and its fine, put it up asap :)

Back