• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 - discussion thread.

To keep a server running a few months you cant have too high exp rate because then people will just leave as soon as a new server comes up. I'd say keeping it between low / mid, also having the ability to RPG some, sure we all love to fight wars and kill people, but if your just leveling / killing people you will get sick of it pretty fast

Here's my suggestion:
Allow everyone to have a quick and easy start. No one wants to be at rotworms for an hour+.
It seems that you're aiming for a long term project, so here are my suggested rates.
Sample rates:
1-8 (50x)
8-30 (40x)
30-50 (30x)
50-60 (20x)
60-70 (12x)
70-80 (7x)
80-90 (3x)
90-100 (2.5x)
100+ (2x)

This will make the first levels (1-50) a lot more tolerable to obtain and not feel like such a grind but again, this is only a suggestion.

@Byte Thank you for the suggestion, but I'm afraid it's abit too high in the start.

A picture from OriginalTibia.

quara.png

Fribben.

why do you say that you make your server how the people want it
most people want easy to exp and fight, aint nobody got time to exp 7 days to get some supplies to fight

why do you say that you make your server how the people want it
most people want easy to exp and fight, aint nobody got time to exp 7 days to get some supplies to fight

You don't see the majority of the requests I get. People want me to start 2x servers, but I don't want to open such server yet.

If that's what you are looking for, I'm afraid you are looking at the wrong thread my friend.

Fribben.

Here's my suggestion:
Allow everyone to have a quick and easy start. No one wants to be at rotworms for an hour+.
It seems that you're aiming for a long term project, so here are my suggested rates.
Sample rates:
1-8 (50x)
8-30 (40x)
30-50 (30x)
50-60 (20x)
60-70 (12x)
70-80 (7x)
80-90 (3x)
90-100 (2.5x)
100+ (2x)

This will make the first levels (1-50) a lot more tolerable to obtain and not feel like such a grind but again, this is only a suggestion.
these rates are dumb because it would take 1h to make like 40-50 sorc and u could just make these chars and pk, server would be plagued with chars like that made just to pk in large groups, much lower at the start and i like the rates later on

10x is maybe good in start but in high lvl is too high.. maybe abit higher in start and low in end

Back