• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 - discussion thread.

10x all the way is the best 8.0 is still fun on high lvl but remove all those overpowered shit tombs just make normal spawns

Saying about overpowered tombs in 8.0 if you dont have what to say better shut up.

static xp is de best if u want a server that's still alive after 2 weeks =D

You know any server now with static exp and rl map who is online atm? NO. and its because not many ppl like you are dumb as shit. in 2 weeks there will be 500 lvl with 10x exp. so the server will die when someone reach 300 at least.

JUST LOOK WHO YOU ARE LISTENING

The exp rate and loot rate was to HIGH .. not low.. did u guys even play.. We want a server who keeps going for months.. not weeks Lower the exp stage at the end (like 2-3x after 120 and perhaps abit lower at the start) and make the lootrate just a tiny bit lower.. you should profit but not like 500k in 1 demona hunt. (MAX 1x drop in lootrate, maybe 0.5x) Djinn was also fine, you need the money and people can make the quest if they are to cheap to buy it.

8.0 is easier then 7.4 to do levels etc.. So even if we lower the exp rate, it will be easy to take levels. 10x in 8.0 = is like 30x or something in 7.4 :p (Just made something up, but you get my point)

Last edited:
Not everyone has got no job or has 20h a day to play on your 2x 120+ rate
make static exp since its the most fair for everyone

Static exp will end in 3 weeks, there will be no static exp..

With medium exp rates you can still take 100+ in 1 week without pg

Maybe 10x exp will make few people get really high level, but it will also keep motivation for all players to keep exping.
It will be much less " I'm level 100 after 12 hours now I can chill and don't do shit"

Elora was the best ot I've ever played in "Long acitivy" on semi highrate server,
With Original settings and files this can be sick

If your so afraid that people will have so high level after a month why care?
All previous editions died after 2-3 weeks

Maybe 10x exp will make few people get really high level, but it will also keep motivation for all players to keep exping.
It will be much less " I'm level 100 after 12 hours now I can chill and don't do shit"

Elora was the best ot I've ever played in "Long acitivy" on semi highrate server,
With Original settings and files this can be sick

If your so afraid that people will have so high level after a month why care?
All previous editions died after 2-3 weeks

They died cuz of bad rates, and the 10x exp you're suggesting is exactly what would make the server die.

They died cuz of bad rates, and the 10x exp you're suggesting is exactly what would make the server die.
When fribben had "lowrate/mediumrate" the server died aswell but when he had highrate he had 100x more players, bigger wars, more players BOOM

huehe8ue you are scared that other people will be highest level if he dont put this shit stages? 10x woulld mean we dont need to nolife like you whole night to be able to fight on nice level

u gonna start this ots or u waiting for end holidays and no one have time for play?

Not everyone has got no job or has 20h a day to play on your 2x 120+ rate
make static exp since its the most fair for everyone
huehe8ue you are scared that other people will be highest level if he dont put this shit stages? 10x woulld mean we dont need to nolife like you whole night to be able to fight on nice level

Do you really realize what the fuck are you talking about...? stages balance levels on server if there will be no stages some guys will be 500 lvl and you will be 200

Back