• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 - discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ue#1 or ue#2 but make it scale with number of people on screen lets say; 1,25% per player on screen? (10ppl = 12,5%reduction / 20ppl =25% reduction)

It is already based on amount of players, max-reduction is 50% at the moment, when I say numbers, I mean that we should lower the max-reduction beside UE #1 which functions without any modifications.

Guys - it is one week left, I don't know if we should open the 26th because I don't see that much requests about it.. but we will see,

meanwhile, please go to this thread.

Fribben.

i think many ppl wants u to open server on 26th, u should make poll about this and see that many ppl wants earlier start :D

the thing is that tibias community ain't 14-16 years old kids anymore, like 70% of us are like 25, we're working 8 or more hours per day thats why we really hoping for fridays start ;)

u should make a poll with a start date just like u did with stages and ue :)

Some of us are working 12 hours a day 5 days a week, and have specially prepared a 5 day holiday for the start of the server, your age should just make it easier for you to adapt to the start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back