• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 - discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe add blessings for some ridiculous price like 100k per bless?? (and still having to run all way round temples)

I would suggest boosting all tombs like oasis, but some with different monsters inside them ( the way you did oasis was good without being too good)

Make loot message on top of your character

Your own client would be nice with functions such as WASD walking etc.

War mode system that counts frags

Maybe some sort of raids? I've not seen any orc raid/ orshabaal or anything while playing the server...

I imagine a lot more people playing the next edition so maybe add more exp places altogether like (extended banuta, maybe another warlocks resp etc)
and many more monsters that u can task, so that it spreads the lower levels round more different kind of creatures ( frost giants / cults / tortoise/ lizards/ apes )

my suggestion goes as - start server friday (26 may) instead of sunday (28), and yeah I know that the date is already set bla bla bla bla, thats just my suggestion, but if its really that necessary to do it at sunday then do it earlier than 6 pm, like 1 pm maybe ;)

Last edited:
I think Saturday 27

I actually think should enable poll to vote on start date

Hello,

I just bought 100 points before you suddenly decided to close the server.
Could I get these points in the new edition? As I didnt use them yet.

Or could I request a refund?

u should think about start 26th may ^^

and fix right click

He's actually right. Even at 7.4 it was possible to drink mana fluid and cast healing spell at almost the same time.

-.-'

are u dumb u clearly not played oldskool lol u couldnt do that

You couldnt mana and spell on 8.0, check videos on youtube.

About blessings: Dont add them. Never. Lower deathloss to 6% maybe, or higher exp.

/Lapa

gl with the boring hotkey wars. every video i checked of your 8.0 server and the wars are ugly to watch sorry;p

Fribben you should really think of moving ss to 26.05!

gl with the boring hotkey wars. every video i checked of your 8.0 server and the wars are ugly to watch sorry;p
Hotkeys are not the problem, bots are. And i feel that 7.4 gameplay is really stupid and i enjoy the 7.8+ gameplay more and i think other people think the same.

Fribben !
Open POI even if levels 150 its fukcing hard! but let us try ;)
And make inquistion too !!!!!

My suggestions:
- Lower deathloss or increase last exp stage (very important)
- Add cast system
- Keep Poi shortcut
- Do something with monster movement, they are moving like players
- Adding option to set loot message above character
- Change starting date, Friday will be better

Fix lag for south american people.. im from chile and my team ( 25 people btw ) cannot play cuz the lag c:

My suggestions:
- Lower deathloss or increase last exp stage (very important)
Exp stages should be highered only on last stages. Consider we play arround 3-4 open battles per day (and will be even more on next edition becouse of new teams). It motivates more that you can exp back and later lose it with 7%, that lose a lot and just demotivate.
Consider atleast last stage, and even if someone gets level 150, dies twice on a battle he will be 144. So no big deal. People will always try to exp + you will be able to sneak more.

On this edition everyone exped until level 120 and logged out waiting for open battle (except for very few people). I think this was what killed the server. You have to make everyone to go crazy for taking new levels, it will give a lot of players online no matter how many months server is online.

Let me clear myself with an example:

On first week we had top level 130
On 4th week we had top level 140
Only 10 level difference in 20 days, in a highrate.
Its a big pain to see the server dont advance in level. It demotivated a lot of players, even the RPG ones, so please take a look into it so it wont happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back