• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 - discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXP STAGE 1

No blessings /lose much lvl on death

High pvp enfo

High loot rate and deleted AOL

>no blessings
>deleted aol

Great idea, losing backpack during war and then spending 5 minutes on making a refill, also high loot rate without the ability to buy either aol or blessings, I can just imagine people rage quitting after exping for 1+h on frosts and then getting killed by some abusing group of randoms or bored guilds. Oj Antony.

Exp stage #1

btw what do You think about stacking mf / runes

I think stacked manafluids/runes is not something I'd like to introduce, it does not give out the right vibe, at least not for me.

yo my man Fribben!

How about you make a poll and add it to your post, so it will be much easier for yourself and us to tell you what EXP stage we would appreciate the most. =)

I think it's a little too late for that, nonetheless I like to make people engage verbally rather than by clicks :) Hope to see you there my friend!

This sounds stupid.

You should really have knights just have faster skills&magic level so they can get magic level for magwalls early.
Another option is buff how much UH heals the knight = making them more tanky and most likely only being really killed by clean combos.

Raising UHs won't make them outstand the paralyzes though, so they are still in a certain death situation if they get caught. And magic walls are already magic level 8+ so they won't have an issue making it to that.

Fribben u remember stage on this edition ?

its was same like exp 1 or ?

No it was not. This was the stage of that, which ended in 5x instead of 4x as described in stage 1

This was the stage of that server:

1.Stage : Level 1 to 35 : 50x
2.Stage : Level 36 to 50 : 35x
3.Stage : Level 51 to 70 : 25x
4.Stage : Level 71 to 80 : 15x
5.Stage : Level 81 to 83 : 10x
6.Stage : Level 84 to 86 : 9x
7.Stage : Level 87 to 90 : 8x
8.Stage : Level 91 to 100 : 7x
9.Stage : Level 101 to 121 : 6x
10.Stage : Level 122 to 999 : 5x

Would you guys rather have this one instead of stage1? this one ends in 5x instead of 4x (and was on the last 2 previous editions)

Fribben.

Last edition was really nice... I've been waiting for either your server to open again or Pendulum. Gotta say OriginalTibia was the best high rate server I've played so far.

You could improve loot on some spawns, like Hydras.
Also you could make that hitting a monster suffices to get it to count to your task.
Honestly, I just think that everyone should have money to fight properly, using lots of runes, rings, SSA, etc... And the more your spawns give cash the merrier! It's always fun to hunt something different than Okolnir 24/7.
To the guy saying that if you die and lose bp you need to refill for 5 minutes, if you don't have more than 1 war bp on a war server... you're kinda retarded.

About knights, maybe reduce Mwall ml even further?
It's really easy for paladins and mages to get magic level 8 anyway, and since you make mwalls level restricted, noob chars won't really be a problem on OB's.
I always thought knights were made to rush into the enemy team and split them apart with mwalls, so if you allow "low level" knights to throw mwall they might be really useful on fights.

no its not masgen got banned and rooked char and all hes friends

Last edition was really nice... I've been waiting for either your server to open again or Pendulum. Gotta say OriginalTibia was the best high rate server I've played so far.

You could improve loot on some spawns, like Hydras.
Also you could make that hitting a monster suffices to get it to count to your task.
Honestly, I just think that everyone should have money to fight properly, using lots of runes, rings, SSA, etc... And the more your spawns give cash the merrier! It's always fun to hunt something different than Okolnir 24/7.
To the guy saying that if you die and lose bp you need to refill for 5 minutes, if you don't have more than 1 war bp on a war server... you're kinda retarded.

About knights, maybe reduce Mwall ml even further?
It's really easy for paladins and mages to get magic level 8 anyway, and since you make mwalls level restricted, noob chars won't really be a problem on OB's.
I always thought knights were made to rush into the enemy team and split them apart with mwalls, so if you allow "low level" knights to throw mwall they might be really useful on fights.

Thank you for the kind words, many monsters has already been going through a change in increase of loot. Task system is not meant for group tasking, it is meant for people who lack money and have a second alternative to gain it by tasking.

And all the previous editions, economy has been very balanced, not inflation nor poverty, people had enough to fight and had to hunt/task to gain more supplies. And magic level is already assigned to magic level 8 and that should be sufficient for knights, paladins will probably never have an issue with that as they can pass 8 even in mid levels.

Well i really like original but Eloth is still alive
Depends what you mean with "alive", he can login +400 characters on any server that is not even his, so maybe alive means in your context that he is playing alone with his self logged in characters. An example of this was when he tried to take down OriginalTibia and logged on several hundred characters to my server in order to make it crash, but it backfired on him as people started suspecting him of using the same method to his own server, which I don't doubt as he is probably the shadiest server owner that I have ever encountered.

Fribben.

Raising UHs won't make them outstand the paralyzes though, so they are still in a certain death situation if they get caught. And magic walls are already magic level 8+ so they won't have an issue making it to that.

Still think making knights anti-paralyze is to strong, and making a highleveled knight almost impossible to kill.. but if he get paralyze and then trapped healing more would aid him alot by giving his team some time to wrap arround etc.

Last edition had some really good battles, like carlin-ab that last almost 2 hours with kills non stop with wille and veziv vs warjaty, and level distribution was also decent meaning you could war from level 70 to level 150 without a problem...
I tried eloth once again but god damn it their staff is just wow, they would ruin google in 7 days due to corruption and bad relations with customers, opposing to them Fribben actually communicates with his players takes into the consideration their proposals. So i have no doubt this edition will be even better, only thing i hope it would last a bit longer than 10 days like the last edition did, maybe a month or so but that's up to players rather than Fribben.

Two questions, have you looked into the monster movements, last edition a lot of people complained about monsters moving to much, making it really frustrating to hunt with vis on lower levels... and
The big issue, was 4-5 days after server start when you had a lot of sorcerers over 60 was them killing new players with ue's constantly like levels 20-30, i understand that is the point of pvp enforced that you can kill anyone at anytime but that made people who were unable to start right away rather pissed off, i remember my friend started 7 days after the server start and died like 10 times between 25-30 by people camping temples and mana shops and just said fuck it since he had limited free time to play...

Luksha.

AbX6zsh.jpg

I agree last edition was balanced.
I meant it as an alternative to buffing loot on some spawns that were wasting a bit.

I'm not sure I agree with adde that making knights anti-paralyze will make them too strong... they'll still get trapped if they make a mistake and get involved by the rest of the enemy team.
You could perhaps test it? Invite some players and give them characters to test it out on OB before the server starts. (Dunno if that's doable)

I think 23/02 is a good date, Legacy's war on Medivia is about to end so perhaps some more good players will join.

no its not masgen got banned and rooked char and all hes friends

You are rooking char every ots and you will probably leave orignal first.
You are no one without pushejro you wont even win one battle against Wille or BSP.
Fribben you shouldnt make deals with Veziv, he will be crying for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back