• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 - discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think server will be too rushed if it starts this weekend to be honest... Even tho i wanna play
I would say either wednesday 21st or friday 23rd would be nice, then its enough time to advertise and so
I vote for 4x as endstage, since if u are like lvl 130 or whatever its not slow to take some lvls with 4x

Also i want to have pvp enfo AFTER a few days has passed when the real fights starts. Not too high so its abusable but just so if u win a fight 1-2+ lvls

I saw some ppl mentioning to put higher lootrate on other monsters than frost dragons which would be really nice aswell, make hydras/dls/serpent spawns as good loot as frost dragons and it will be more areas to sneak/fight etc
Tombs can be a bit boosted but not like oasis chaos tomb with 5kk/h and 1 million ppl creating tibiacancer

ump idk who are u so please stfu and dont talk !

Veziv

Wille tombs its arleady boosted

Lot from frost dragon its to big anyway same if u go tomb u lotting alot and then u going to waste cash with sds + u got task so easy money 200 demons 250k so in my idea he no need to change lot bcse all its okey

Last edited by a moderator:
I think server will be too rushed if it starts this weekend to be honest... Even tho i wanna play
I would say either wednesday 21st or friday 23rd would be nice, then its enough time to advertise and so
I vote for 4x as endstage, since if u are like lvl 130 or whatever its not slow to take some lvls with 4x

Also i want to have pvp enfo AFTER a few days has passed when the real fights starts. Not too high so its abusable but just so if u win a fight 1-2+ lvls

I saw some ppl mentioning to put higher lootrate on other monsters than frost dragons which would be really nice aswell, make hydras/dls/serpent spawns as good loot as frost dragons and it will be more areas to sneak/fight etc
Tombs can be a bit boosted but not like oasis chaos tomb with 5kk/h and 1 million ppl creating tibiacancer

True. Fribben if you're starting at 23.02 you got plenty of time to work at hydras/dls/serpents loot, since it was kinda low at last versions of this OT.

I think that hunting frosts shouldnt be profitable. To close to city, to high exp, meybe lets leave it for players who made cash already ? It would force us to exp other places and fight for other respawns instead of boring okolnir where everybody can come back right away after death.

I think that hunting frosts shouldnt be profitable. To close to city, to high exp, meybe lets leave it for players who made cash already ? It would force us to exp other places and fight for other respawns instead of boring okolnir where everybody can come back right away after death.

No. Don't nerf loot from any spawn. I believe people stop playing when they can't hunt on places with profit, if you limit those to tombs and okolnir then you'll have some problems. Best thing is buff loot from different spawns to make people have a choice between tombs/okolnir and something else. Of course it's still nice to have some "thrill" when dropping stuff to sell, but the more people have money, the merrier.

As Fribben said before, there were some spawns which were pretty balanced on last edition, but as some people were agreeing with me, some could use a little buff. If Hydras/dls/serpent spawns get buffed then I think most of the good spawns will be covered, and people will be playing all over the map, which will honestly make this edition quite awesome.

No. Don't nerf loot from any spawn. I believe people stop playing when they can't hunt on places with profit, if you limit those to tombs and okolnir then you'll have some problems. Best thing is buff loot from different spawns to make people have a choice between tombs/okolnir and something else. Of course it's still nice to have some "thrill" when dropping stuff to sell, but the more people have money, the merrier.

As Fribben said before, there were some spawns which were pretty balanced on last edition, but as some people were agreeing with me, some could use a little buff. If Hydras/dls/serpent spawns get buffed then I think most of the good spawns will be covered, and people will be playing all over the map, which will honestly make this edition quite awesome.

I agree with you but i think you didnt understand what i ment or i didnt explain it good enough :p. I think okolnir is broing, every highrate we are sneaking okolnir first... What i ment is to rise loot from other monsters and nerf okolnir loot so only people who already made cash somewhere else can afford to pg there - this pleace is OP in my opinion. It is like 10 sec from depot, u can refil in 2 min and continue your hunt and profit when you have to waste you time on walking if you want to hunt any other good resp like hydras/dls/serpents. It would make fights/sneaks more interesting in my opinion.

there are no blessings at originaltibia, so at 170 you will lose about 4 levels, get a brain
Tell this to low and crush. They will have 200+ after 3-4 days on 4x :)
But no problem. You will cry about it not me.

On last edition DL's was fixed.

open this weekendddddddddddddddddddd
yeah Fribben, make it this weekend! even can be sunday:cool:;);)
ye go open this weekend bro
open this weekendddddddddddddddddddd
Fribben alot of ppl asking if u can open server before 23

I can check my schedule and see if it is appriopriate, I'll make an official statement soon about this hopefully.

Do not open this weekend. Work on advertising before you open it and discuss it with teams. I would like to play on first stage. Good luck brotha!

Thank you brother, hope you will enjoy this edition

It won't be abusable, we already took care of this abuse a few editions ago when people leveled up second chars with level 80 to exp on them. We already boosted DLs, how ever we can look into other monsters such as hydras/serpent spawns to make those hunting spots viable as well. We also boosted more tombs other than Oasis, all of the boosted ones can be found here (click)

True. Fribben if you're starting at 23.02 you got plenty of time to work at hydras/dls/serpents loot, since it was kinda low at last versions of this OT.

DLs was already boosted and we had received some good feedback about this, but I can for sure look into hydras/serpent spawns and see if we can modify them to become more viable as well

While it's true it is close to the city and it is beneficial to hunt there both for the exp and loot, what is often forgotten is that it is probably the most unsafe place to hunt as well, all your progress can be wiped out pretty quick if some team come and take you down, and I am not talking about the largest war guilds, there are several guilds that sometimes dominate that place during mornings and evenings and even big war teams are subjected to be targeted during such raids. You're probably never safe in Okolnir :) And with the possibility to travel with PZ-lock from and to Okolnir, wars most often shift to other places. Not to mention that we even broaden the passages with PZ-lock that people can access places like Liberty Bay + Goroma with PZ-lock. How ever, if it becomes an issue, like always, we will monitor it and see how we can change things to balance it out.

122 - 149 x4
150 - 169 x3
170+ x2

I believe these stages would work with blessings included, but without blessings, it would cap the level limit and make people lose motivation to even try to reach higher levels.

Fribben.

btw, okolnir was funnier when there was travel from folda, there were some good battles ab-carlin after sneaking somebody at okolnir

Tell this to low and crush. They will have 200+ after 3-4 days on 4x :)
But no problem. You will cry about it not me.

not with tp to demona, like it was on last edition :) they probably wont even join OT since without demona they are nothinggggggggggggg

fribben dont change travel to okolnir from folda

i mean i want travel to okolnir from folda

Last edited by a moderator:
give us an info finally fribben, we want is soooooooner

good time for start, eloth die and now ppl no have server for play cmon

Everyone crying eloth=elfbot ng, what about original=magebot/ng/blackd? So why u even start playing on this ot? #fucklogic
@Fribben maybe it's time to do smth with this haha

Everyone crying eloth=elfbot ng, what about original=magebot/ng/blackd? So why u even start playing on this ot? #fucklogic
@Fribben maybe it's time to do smth with this haha
Good question, he probably will do nothing I guess. He should pay someone and make new client.

not with tp to demona, like it was on last edition :) they probably wont even join OT since without demona they are nothinggggggggggggg
You think tp to demona stop them? XDD

fribben dont change travel to okolnir from folda
Travel is already from svar like it was on previous originaltibia braindead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back