• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia 8.0 - discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fribben best idea to go okolnir its carlin > folda > okolnir its was fucking fun and alot of fucking battles dont change it on svargrond will be boring and bullshit trust me

Fribben only 1 person want it and it's veziv aka braindead so u know what to do xd from svargrond to okolnir :)

veziv u need to know eloth it's your server dont u remember?

@Fribben u should not listen to veziv. niebieski did and u see what happen ots for 1 week so sad.. start listening to everyone in this thread.
Veziv doing everything for him not for server. His ideas just killing servers not helping them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fribben best idea to go okolnir its carlin > folda > okolnir its was fucking fun and alot of fucking battles dont change it on svargrond will be boring and bullshit trust me
Okey. Listen to me braindead. First of all. Learn how to use dots and comma. Nobody should listen to you because only thing you do is cried and rooked chars whenever you lose battle or feeled like you cant do shit. Then you saying to your "dogs" to rook chars. Then you cried ohhhhhh it was beatiful to play this ots but this kids have 200+ lvl and we can't do shit so its no point, wait for another 8.0 and you licking ass to every GOD to make another 8.0 edition. The truth is that you destroyed the servers because every time you lose you cried and fbombed chars. Remember Taleon? This edition of eloth? etc. etc. Same thing. On original will be the same but original i think can survive without you because as you said there will be another team so two teams will massacre you then you will rook char and we will play without you. Also you don't have any arguments. Everything you can say is "why u even talking", "go exp demona" "demona" "demona" "demona dominando", "ban him", "ban him because im leaving", "make lvl and cash", "give me 10cc because i dont have cash", "somebody have cash?", "fuck i lose bp give me 10cc", "okey i died. Are you retarded? How i can go back when i dont have cash??!?!?!?!?!"

Zabij się

@Fribben
Don't trust him. Make a strawpoll or something and if people want changes, change it. Don't listen to this braindead. Carlin will be occupied becuase of demona so no point is to make folda -> okolnir. If you do that svargrond will be forgotten. Everything now is balanced. Carlin->Demona + Battle AB-Carlin; Svargrond->Okolnir; Ankrahmun-Darashia battles + boosted tombs; Venore - POI DL's + Battle Thais-Venore also i remember that you added shortcut to poi on previous version. Am i right?

Last edited:
make strawpoll instead of doing what veziv want from u.( im sure u dont want to be 2nd niebieski @Fribben )

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleaned the thread on request.
Stay on topic and follow the rules.

Cleaned the thread on request.
Stay on topic and follow the rules.

Thanks @WibbenZ

Thank you all for participating in the discussion thread. We collected all your information regarding the server and we will implement as much of it as possible in game. See you guys in 7 days!

The advertisement thread has been created, if you got anything you want to say, you can keep suggesting there, and we will see if we will open it earlier, I will make up my mind today/tomorrow hopefully regarding this matter!

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back