• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia's new discussion thread!

Its ok rates, even tho I would personally like it to get lower. It fits most of the people I think.

I think most people would be okay with those donations, and the exp rate is great since it will fit most people.

hmm??

1-8 = 15x
9-20 = 10x
21-30 = 7x
31-50 = 5x
51-70 = 3x
71-XXX = 2x OR 3x

I liked them Kijek.. let's see if more apply to this and it will be set.

i like the rates from kijek but maybe lower to 1* after lvl 100 or 150 :)
and *2 after 71 :)

I liked Fribbens rates, because I don't like seeing such "long" stages. Better it end at lvl 30 than lvl 71, else it'll feel like lvling becomes so much slower all the time, and you get tired of exping.

But also, the rates should be a little higher to lvl 30 than what fribben said, in my opinion.

Everyone here is just thinking about hopping on the server day one and trying to level as quickly as possible. However Fribben, if you are serious about this being a long term server, keep the rates as low as possible. Trust me, the lower the better. I wouldn't go lower than 3x though.

hmm??

1-8 = 15x
9-20 = 10x
21-30 = 7x
31-50 = 5x
51-70 = 3x
71-XXX = 2x OR 3x
THIS IS GOOD!!!
71-XXX 3x.
---------------------------------
@MeX 1-8 0.3x 8-30 0.2x 31+ 0.1x
---------------------------------
@Element Tibianic died in 1 month because wars started and it was just too low rates too hard.

Last edited:
Yo make it 3-4x. All the way, so there is actually no making new chars to make random boat-traps in 1-2 days. Make people actually level up the mains as priority first.

"oldschool feeling" is 1x rates all the way. But since its ot. make it 3 times as fast, those rates are nice and can be dealt with. Even your 4x rates were pretty decent.

That means everyone will start waring between 45-60s are you kidding me?

dude all he wants is some copy of warloria but then 7.4 rl map. he just like to have non stop 50-60 wars. he lives in his own made world, oh don't forget together with his translate ofcourse.

@jack s how can you like it what mex says:( so cause of the ddos we can't expect anything anymore unless the hoster is willing to pay 100+/- euro for some protection? if there weren't any oldschool hosters like fribben/ryan/donman/and who ever more, we would never had any fun wars. wich is just a simple fact.

What assassinho is actually something worth reading for retards such as Mex. Instead of dropping such a low comment as yours Mex, try to keep it in your head instead of wasting forum space to get attention.

Back