• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OriginalTibia's re-opening!

I won't illegalize everything, especially not things that are unneccesary. But if the majority of the players feel that MC should be illegal, it will be illegal.

They feel it should be illegal but most of them will use mc anyway, because it wont be easy for u to bust every mc user. You should set it illegal but allow ppl to do it anyway. Players who want it illegal will be happy because they will think its illegal (its maybe like lieing to them but who cares on highrated server) and ppl who need runes for war/exp will be happy they have enough runes for it. And im anyway sure that ppl will sell runes and others will buy them, it doesnt matter if mcs will be legal or illegal.

well i heard that mc is something so easy to check. A command what a gm can wich checks if there are double ip's online. if you have a command for it i don't think it is hard for a gm to check it out

MCing/Double computers is very easy to track since they are using the same IP's. So I can just teleport to these people and see wether they are on a LAN or if they are on the same computer simply by talking to them and tell the to react at the same time, if not.. they get themselves deleted. That's IF I make this rule.

Sure, cheating is a part of the game.. people will always use that, it's same as aimbotting.. it's illegal and people know they will face the death penalty but they still do it, it's just a matter of time when they will receive that penalty, so you can't draw such conclusions.

MCing/Double computers is very easy to track since they are using the same IP's. So I can just teleport to these people and see wether they are on a LAN or if they are on the same computer simply by talking to them and tell the to react at the same time, if not.. they get themselves deleted. That's IF I make this rule.

Sure, cheating is a part of the game.. people will always use that, it's same as aimbotting.. it's illegal and people know they will face the death penalty but they still do it, it's just a matter of time when they will receive that penalty, so you can't draw such conclusions.

also very easy to avoid. Proxy on one computer and non-proxy on the other and problem is solved

Oh please, there are several ways of detecting MC's, this is not real tibia where GM's are mentally challenged. I can do any method I want to catch them if I really want to.

you should make it illegal but not such a harsh punishment

first time with any cheat = 72 hour ban
second time = deletion

give people a chance before you force them to leave the server, and obviously any1 who has been banned b4 can also be your first people to teleport to while youre checking for cheaters

you should make it illegal but not such a harsh punishment

first time with any cheat = 72 hour ban
second time = deletion

give people a chance before you force them to leave the server, and obviously any1 who has been banned b4 can also be your first people to teleport to while youre checking for cheaters

I don't want to be mean.. but it doesn't matter if you ban them 5000000000000000 times before deletion, they WILL continue cheating.
Look at EliteOTs, I deleted same people countless times..
It was a lot more effective when I started to deleted linked-accounts, because then half of the cheaters gave up when they realize I actually managed to track down all their accounts.

But some... still came back to bot again.. and again... and again...

I don't want to be mean.. but it doesn't matter if you ban them 5000000000000000 times before deletion, they WILL continue cheating.
Look at EliteOTs, I deleted same people countless times..
It was a lot more effective when I started to deleted linked-accounts, because then half of the cheaters gave up when they realize I actually managed to track down all their accounts.

But some... still came back to bot again.. and again... and again...

youre stupid if u think everybody reacts the same

youre stupid if u think everybody reacts the same

Yes, I'm the stupid one because I keep my promises unlike CipSoft does.
Everyone who cheats hate me, and that's a fact, I didn't let any cheater walk free in EliteOTs..

And it's sad I have to make plenty of enemies just because I wanted a fair game.. so indeed I'm stupid, that I really did delete cheaters.

cheaters = innocent players who got deleted for random reasons, because there's no such thing as a software controlling the client while you're not at home.

Yes, I'm the stupid one because I keep my promises unlike CipSoft does.
Everyone who cheats hate me, and that's a fact, I didn't let any cheater walk free in EliteOTs..

And it's sad I have to make plenty of enemies just because I wanted a fair game.. so indeed I'm stupid, that I really did delete cheaters.

cheaters = innocent players who got deleted for random reasons, because there's no such thing as a software controlling the client while you're not at home.

that software controlling is big bullshit, i botted like 60 bps of sd, and never got caught (?)

You cant even deal with tibia auto, gocryincorner

that software controlling is big bullshit, i botted like 60 bps of sd, and never got caught (?)

You cant even deal with tibia auto, gocryincorner

doubt it, or you just got very lucky..
And Auto detections doesn't mean you click "run" on the bot and get deleted at same second.. what did you expect?
say what you want, but avg there was less than 1.5% cheaters online at all times.
Even the day there was 140 players online, I was able to sort them out and validly all the cheaters :)
if I'm not mistaking there was 4 players that got deleted the record-hour of 140 players ^^
Beat that in any OT if you can.

doubt it, or you just got very lucky..
And Auto detections doesn't mean you click "run" on the bot and get deleted at same second.. what did you expect?
say what you want, but avg there was less than 1.5% cheaters online at all times.
Even the day there was 140 players online, I was able to sort them out and validly all the cheaters :)
if I'm not mistaking there was 4 players that got deleted the record-hour of 140 players ^^
Beat that in any OT if you can.

Why would i believe this? maybe 50% was botters, prove me :D
Proofs or gtfo

Eliteots, I did not make this thread so you could discuss your anti-bot feature. Stay on topic instead.

Yeye Eliteots come back to eliteots thread and answer on my question about mestera.

Eliteots is stupid he dont know what he talks about.
Eliteots dont think. He just ban people cuz he think they cheat. He never double check he just ban.

I got banned cuz he messed up my ip with someone els. i told him to double check but he just ignore. He just cant admit that he make misstakes....

Back