• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OT-List] Top OTS

You will actually need some good advertising to become bigger than otserverlist, good luck.
The layout seems to be pretty clean, but the main list looks bit rare.

Also I cant register since I get that preloader image on an infinite loop.

Last edited:
buff
ts76mg.jpg
I'm looking forward an hour and still site does not work o_O

Sounds good, not loading for me at the moment... Should advertise it on otservlist :p

I can reach the website, but other than the top bar nothing loads up.

the fix is filter everything you store in the db with a function that deletes " < / ? " an some other symbols, search about regex.

for avoid this things, you have to think that the user is some like a bad person, and everything he can write, modify etc could be a hole.

Last edited:
Just sanitize your fucking arrays, I just supposed that you were alredy doing that, its not an injection is just that you can change the <option> value on the form adding any javascript shit.

The person that made your list should improve security a lot, you dont have any csrf protection, you arent sanitizing values (country, client version, etc)

The actual fix for that is that you go into the document that process your submit forms and add something like

PHP:
if (!in_array($_POST['country'], array('Poland', 'Spain', 'etc..'))) hedader("Location: index.php");

Keep in mind thats just an example and you should work on it

Last edited:
Ok, the bug should be fixed thanks to Raggaer. We are back up =)

what happened to old domain? the new one is ugly xD
For some weird reason, Im not able to fix it to the new IP. I am still trying, I have to contact GoDaddy again. So its gonna take some time to get the old domain

Back