• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OT-List] Top OTS

Nope I didnt code it. I dont script in PHP. Someone else did and sold it for me. and I will improve it. I do have the right to release it but no, I dont think its a good choice. And yes, of course. This site have been up for only 2 days =)

Sure, it's your choice. But in case you die, noone will push your project forward. Anyway, good luck. As long as you don't blatently take money for everything like otservlist, I like it.

Thanks. Im not after money, Im after ideas and what people would like to see

Online isnt even swedish word lol.
Yeah that's what we call "låneord", words that we borrow from other languages, which exists in pretty much every language.
This is not an official "låneord" but "drifttid" is just overdoing it, "Online-tid" is fine.

An english teacher would had given u an F- If you would had translated it to Online-Tid.

Who the hell cares about the translation lol.
None of you have any input on things you'd like to see?

Added Polish translation: 90% Done
Added Arabic Translation: 100% Done
Soon Spanish Translation
Soon NL Translation

Last edited:
Actually you can say Upptid.

About the layout; I dont like it at all. My first impression was that it resembled one of these ad-sites that appear when you enter an inactive website. On a closer look I am REALLY bothered by the top margin of the list itself. It should be proportional to the menu imo. I have a relatively small screen so I don't know how it looks like on a wider one. Statistics is very mislocated. A suitable placement would probably be above the list itself or top of the right side it already is in, although I don't fancy the right part at all.

I believe the design is way too simple for my taste, and looks quite amateur for some reason. This may also be greatly affected by my monitor size. I will provide a screenshot. Otservlist did it rather well. You could compete in this aspect, but as for now I don't think it quite has it yet.
ddd.png

About the layout; I dont like it at all. My first impression was that it resembled one of these ad-sites that appear when you enter an inactive website. On a closer look I am REALLY bothered by the top margin of the list itself. It should be proportional to the menu imo. I have a relatively small screen so I don't know how it looks like on a wider one. Statistics is very mislocated. A suitable placement would probably be above the list itself or top of the right side it already is in, although I don't fancy the right part at all.

I believe the design is way too simple for my taste, and looks quite amateur for some reason. This may also be greatly affected by my monitor size. I will provide a screenshot. Otservlist did it rather well. You could compete in this aspect, but as for now I don't think it quite has it yet.
View attachment 22435

Well you are partly right. I have taken a few Multimedia and Web Design classes and the most important thing is you want your eyes to look automatically at the most important information.

otservlist did this by ~ Featured Server List and Statistics were at the top of the screen, but when you scroll down, the entire screen is just a very simple server list. They also have a darker background with a white "page" on it. It forces your eyes to the center of the screen where all the information is.

If you check, almost all websites try to eliminate sidebars unless it is used CONSTANTLY. but on a Server Listing, your visitors are just looking for a server.
Featured Server needs a place, Statistics should be easy to see but out of the way (Look at tibia.com for example, their statistics are hidden way in the top right corner).

Do Not Copy OtServList, but they do have a decent website design, not the best, but not the worst.

Well as Flatlander said, people would look after servers and not the statistics. The quick statistic is something extra to have. Also as I mentioned before, the layout could be better. I will try to find a better placing for both. I appreciate the ideas and I will try my best to make it look better.

Also I dont like to have a gaming website or a photoshoped one with a lot of details. Simple and clean is always the best. I'll see what I can do and post some SS here soon!

You should ban the listing of RL Map servers :) OR, just make a custom server section :p OR, have custom servers as the main section and give RL Map servers an alternate section :p

No I wont ban any type of servers. Everyone have the right to add his server. You can sort the servers depending on the map so you can have them all under each other =)

You should ban the listing of RL Map servers :) OR, just make a custom server section :p OR, have custom servers as the main section and give RL Map servers an alternate section :p

Nothing should be completely removed, but a few Filters options would be nice.
As in - You could uncheck the "RL Maps" boxes and then they won't show up on the list anymore for you.
A ton of people mainly want RL maps, and the rest mainly want custom OTs.

View attachment 22435
This about the layout and
Nothing should be completely removed, but a few Filters options would be nice.
As in - You could uncheck the "RL Maps" boxes and then they won't show up on the list anymore for you.
A ton of people mainly want RL maps, and the rest mainly want custom OTs.

This

Back