• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT problem!

santrey

Reaction score
Hi,
When I came home from school today my server was running and such. Everthing was working. Then my brother said that he couldn't connect to the server from his computer. So I tried to help him changing ip on the ip-changer. Then suddenly everyone got kicked from the server ( except like 5 people ) and the other couldn't get back in! I've been trying to fix this for 1 hour now and they still can't! So I restarted my computer and they still can't!

Can anyone please help!:(

Had the same problem as you on my Router. The problem is if anyone on the Local Area Network (LAN) connects through Global IP, the router will prefer your connections, which results in closed ports for other players.

So when you and your brother gonna play your server, use local IP instead:
192.168.x.x

Had the same problem as you on my Router. The problem is if anyone on the Local Area Network (LAN) connects through Global IP, the router will prefer your connections, which results in closed ports for other players.

192.168.x.x

How do I fix this?

192.168.x.x

How do I do so people can join again? :(

Back