• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows OT Server stuck at char select

Javimtza

Reaction score
Hello All,

Today I wanted to make an OT server for me and some friends to have some fun for old times sake. I did not know much about making a server and I followed this tutorial

This tutorial is almost a year old, so I downloaded the newer links (when available). I completed everything it asked me to and was able to get the server online. (although there is an error while loading that says: [Warning - Events::load] Unknown player method: onReport )

When I go to log in, I do get my char list, but when I choose a char it gets stuck on "Connecting to game server, please wait" for a couple of minutes till it gives up. I am using tibia 10.98, dont know I should use another version or if there is something else wrong.

I would appreciate the help if someone knows what could be the issue.

Thanks again

did you forward the ports? anything coming up in the console? how did you connect? you can use localhost or 127.0.0.1 in your ip changer to connect if its based on your pc

did you forward the ports? anything coming up in the console? how did you connect? you can use localhost or 127.0.0.1 in your ip changer to connect if its based on your pc

Hey man, thanks for the response. I did forward the ports, 7171, 7172 and 80. I have checked them and there is no problem with the ports.

This is an image of the console
4G18gB3.png

I ran localhost on the IP changer.

Thanks again

Back