• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT Team - Sumus Validus - RELOADED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup I did Karchii, haha..

I always use fake emails, I think I should set one up to use on otserv accs though.

its database Damage
all the online players in that night is damaged
i saw that before in narozia.pl
the players take more levels and low levels when they logout
but this time the accounts table is fucked up
but how the players will damage the accounts table :(

Nevermind about it, we're playing Zivera (the team is ill be there soon) :)
This will hopefully be our long term server, where we stay for a very long time.

I am bored of keep switching servers and a few others agree. So Zivera at the moment will be the one.

the others are ill
zivera is too low exp stages
it will be boring
i dont know why you guys dont give narozia another chance
you just tried it and left it while you was too low lvls
if all the team can get lvl 200 at least we can fight any team and im sure of that

the others are ill
zivera is too low exp stages
it will be boring
i dont know why you guys dont give narozia another chance
you just tried it and left it while you was too low lvls
if all the team can get lvl 200 at least we can fight any team and im sure of that

narozia sucks, its unbalanced. we want somewhere where we can stay for a long time, zivera is that option.

Doubt anyone would play it though. :p

I think they are playing Ethania.net right now.
If you have any team, come and try it out!!

Ip: Ethania.net
Client: 8.6

No we're not playing at your server anymore since it's unbelievable that most of our members got hacked randomly.

Why can't you admit that it were something wrong with your database?

I can see that you cleaned the forum on your website aswell to hide this.

No we're not playing Ethania.net

We are playing Zivera.eu

Ethania was bugged, we all lost our characters due to your fault and you blamed the players for downloading a "virus".

No thanks, I think we'll stay off Ethania for a long time.

Swordman give back thire accounts ahah kidding :D

If we email him, we'll get our accounts back, but Im not feeling that for the database to get fucked up again.

What's the current status? Are we even playing at Zivera.eu?

I've seen like 1-3 people from the team online there and everyone were below level 50.

rexora.net suck i just donated 10 euro they did char reset mother fuckers

Before donating at Rexora.net you agree the terms. Don't cry ploxxxxx

By choosing I Agree below, you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions, outlined below. If you do not agree to these terms, please click I Disagree instead.
If you do not agree with these terms you are not allowed to pay.

Code:
1. Definition of buying
You agree that you are using it of your own free will and independent of any expectation of any item in return. Your payment is not a payment, and not an exchange for a good or service. It is currently the policy to reward those who pay with certain in-game items. However, these items are not being purchased or bought in any way; they are merely a gift given by us, the server staff. We do not sell any good or service, and relies on payments to offset administration and server fees; therefore any item you may receive from us will be considered a gift and not a tangible good or an exchange of any kind.

2. payment Rewards
You understand that if the item you receive as a payment is lost, broken, unusable, or unwanted, you will not be entitled to a refund. Your payment is not an exchange for any reward, so all gifts are completely non-refundable.  We reserves the right to pursue any legal or collection action necessary to recover damages in the event of a forced charge-back. We reserves the right to not give you the items back if there was an rollback in the server which caused u an lost of ur items/points.[SIZE=4] [B]And we reserves the right reset the server and delete all the items whenever we want.[/B][/SIZE]

3. Right to Change Prices
We reserves the right to change, with or without notice, the gifts given to those who pay to the server. In the event that you have paid for an item and such a change occurs, you will not be refunded anything. 

4. Indemnification
You agree to indemnify and harmless the staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff and www.Ethania.net/legendaria.hopto.org Hosting.  By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenge against the server staff or Legendara/Ethania Hosting for any reason, whether related to using this service or not.

5. Disclaimer of warranties
You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you as-is and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranty, implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, of any quality, nor that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and thus use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.

6. Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of (I) The use of or the inability to use the service, (II) The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on trough the service, (III) Unauthorized access to or alternation of your data transmissions, (IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or (V) any other matter relating to the service. Note that by accepting the terms in the document, you are also waiving your right, to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to the staff, management, administrators, members, owners, Legendaria/Ethania Hosting or any other hosts of this server. You furthermore acknowledge that if any part of this document is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any way, any parts not found to be invalid or unenforceable will be considered fully valid and binding.

I've seen like 1-3 people from the team online there and everyone were below level 50.

zivera need active players all the time
and most of the team members have life

Zivera doesn't need actice players ALL the time, you don't have to party hunt.
I'm playing there, but I'm busy all week, I'm online all day (unless kicked like earlier for some unknown reason) skilling my EK and mlvling my ED.
Ill start levelling tonight & Zivera is an OTServ that's challenging, something that's like CipBia but 8.6 style, that's what we wanted and Zivera fulfills that.
Seleo, you moved to Narozia, get over it. Our team doesn't want to be in a shit OTServ that takes 2 mins to get level 200 and 5 mages can't kill 1 mage because donates are OP as fuck. That's the end of it.

We play what we want to play, if the team decides its for them also, they will come. If they don't want to be a part of the team anymore, they will leave.

I have upgraded the Ventrilo to 50 slots. Why? Because Zivera will bring in a lot of team members for Sumus Validus & I thought that most of the current, well, previous team would also follow, which I was wrong.

People were complaining about the otservs we was playing being only a few days then we quit, well Zivera we will be staying along time as long as there are no major bugs or if it shuts down.

If you don't like the fact we don't want to play on otservs such as Narozia, then leave the thread & the team. I don't want cry babys in this team.

Thanks.

Am 108, i think the highest maybe, besides Bugs bunny.

King Medz is 70-80 now.
Lukkal is 60+ he's leveling with Medz, he didn't level before because he was dying to much so decided to wait for his donates cause he's noob.
Beast mode is 60, he's botting 2-3 Knights atm for cash.

The team ain't big but there's afew of us.
-Most of the egyptions left, because they think it's hard. Alot of other random people left aswell, same reason.
It's more of a challenging OT, alot of PKs aswell but alot of us made it through, you just gotta push.

If you think about it, in the long run it will be a longer lasting OT + wars will be mint.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back