• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OT Team - Sumus Validus - RELOADED

Status
Not open for further replies.
These wars will be immense, nothing more to say. :>

also, I'll be willing to teamhunt with someone when I have the time. I've got an EK with 80/80 (will be my cashmaker)
and ED with mlvl 31 at the moment (training with softs)

:)

Can't wait for more people to join.

^ Botting ED with soft boots
> mlvl 31
> 31

FML xd

Going to start here, school tomorrow though FML xD

Umm, whats the exp? I wanna bot up an ed at mt. sternum xD I just hope its not crowded o-O if it is, ill try to fix a wp at mistrock ;3

Going to start here, school tomorrow though FML xD

Umm, whats the exp? I wanna bot up an ed at mt. sternum xD I just hope its not crowded o-O if it is, ill try to fix a wp at mistrock ;3

Exp stages are fucking awesome.

• 1-40 - x50
• 41-60 - x30
• 61-80 - x15
• 81-100 - x10
• 101-110 - x7
• 111-120 - x4
• 121-130 - x2
• 131+ - x1.5

Exp stages are fucking awesome.

• 1-40 - x50
• 41-60 - x30
• 61-80 - x15
• 81-100 - x10
• 101-110 - x7
• 111-120 - x4
• 121-130 - x2
• 131+ - x1.5

eye-gasm <3

stfu polat u dick head

dave dont accept him hes a cheeky little mother fucker

also ninja who are u in vent? :p

Shouldn't be that hard to guess.

Ninjahopparn

@ the rates, i wud cry if i die at lvl 150~ 1.5x exp T_T

@Rossii, I'm Celisse xD

That's what makes it even more fun, the rates.
You know if you die, you'll have to work like in RL tibia, and that's what we like about it.

No bullshit at the start, real easy, but hard at higher levels.

Started this OT with my RL today. Names; Amoaz and Kopparatomer

Zivera doesn't need actice players ALL the time, you don't have to party hunt.
I'm playing there, but I'm busy all week, I'm online all day (unless kicked like earlier for some unknown reason) skilling my EK and mlvling my ED.
Ill start levelling tonight & Zivera is an OTServ that's challenging, something that's like CipBia but 8.6 style, that's what we wanted and Zivera fulfills that.
Seleo, you moved to Narozia, get over it. Our team doesn't want to be in a shit OTServ that takes 2 mins to get level 200 and 5 mages can't kill 1 mage because donates are OP as fuck. That's the end of it.

We play what we want to play, if the team decides its for them also, they will come. If they don't want to be a part of the team anymore, they will leave.

I have upgraded the Ventrilo to 50 slots. Why? Because Zivera will bring in a lot of team members for Sumus Validus & I thought that most of the current, well, previous team would also follow, which I was wrong.

People were complaining about the otservs we was playing being only a few days then we quit, well Zivera we will be staying along time as long as there are no major bugs or if it shuts down.

If you don't like the fact we don't want to play on otservs such as Narozia, then leave the thread & the team. I don't want cry babys in this team.

Thanks.

if i said zivera need active players because it long stages
that did not mean we should play narozia no others
and i did not said we you go another server when is said zivera need active player
and i wanna say that zivera is the best server you can find right now
but the only problem with me that it need active players most of the day
and thats hard to find

@seleo please tell me your joking?

There's 1k players online, around 600 are active (out of trainers), even more than that I think.

Looks like the team broke apart, once again.

Approx. 6 on ventrilo daily for the past 3 days~

Now it's broke, I won't bother trying to put the team together again.

I upgraded the ventrilo to 50 slots also, which is a shame to see it go to waste so if anyone needs a 50 slot ventrilo server, pm me.

Sumus Validus has been disbanded.

Have been messaging you every day for the last three days on Zivera, however, you've never responded or made any levels. If you want an active team, try to stay active yourself.

Have been messaging you every day for the last three days on Zivera, however, you've never responded or made any levels. If you want an active team, try to stay active yourself.

I xlogged on Zivera days ago.
I've got some issues in RL, some of the team are supposed to be covering me but some have issues in RL also.

I'm always online when I can be, this week I've been extremely busy, thats why I asked others to cover me, but it looks like they cannot.

edit;

I'm online now, gonna bot some mlvl for a few hours and level up tonight.

I'll try to be more active, but Saturday I will try to rebuild the team I guess.

Zivera is very low rate, thats why nobody wants to play.

Last edited:
I've got two possible reasons why people may have stopped playing.

• Some might have went back to school since it started last week/this week. Less time to spend on gaming.
  • We played on 3 different servers and were about to move to a 4th server in just 6 days.
I never had any problems with moving from server to server though. :p

I've got two possible reasons why people may have stopped playing.

• Some might have went back to school since it started last week/this week. Less time to spend on gaming.
  • We played on 3 different servers and were about to move to a 4th server in just 6 days.
I never had any problems with moving from server to server though. :p
yea thats true
besides alot of players left because of the low stages of zivera
most of the team member want a server that they can take lvl 150 or 200 then they gather at war time and have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back