• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient 1.0

add suppport for 7.72 clients pls :(

You got to test it, because I never said that in versions prior to 10.98 it would stop working, the question that, any modification I make, I will not test below 10.98, you need to test it and see if it really is not working.

You got to test it, because I never said that in versions prior to 10.98 it would stop working, the question that, any modification I make, I will not test below 10.98, you need to test it and see if it really is not working.
I tested and it's not :/ working

Last edited:
I tested and it's not :/ working
too bad :confused:

it would be interesting for someone to start helping with the project, otherwise they will end up dying again, these things are simple and make a difference.

too bad :confused:

it would be interesting for someone to start helping with the project, otherwise they will end up dying again, these things are simple and make a difference.
hopefully somebody would, for ppl like me , that does not know how to program it's a huge thing , not easy at all :c

Greate job! Maybe you will create update goals... how much $$ do you need to some stuffs... Like global donation from us to you.
And then we will be able to move on progress of your client.

hey donated once again :) I'm almost done with my big project, the only left thing I really need is stable client :)

you're going to have a lot of testers once beta of my server will start in Q1 of 2021

Greate job! Maybe you will create update goals... how much $$ do you need to some stuffs... Like global donation from us to you.
And then we will be able to move on progress of your client.

I have no defined goals, because my time on the project is uncertain.

but if you are enjoying my work and want to donate, just click on the 'Donate' link in my signature.

Last edited:
Last news of the year, because tomorrow is the day to get drunk.

Floor Shadowing:

Option (Draw effect without ground) <- Tibia Default

I decided to do "Floor Fading", so next year I will be working on this feature.

Happy New Year to everyone and I hope you like the features.

Last news of the year, because tomorrow is the day to get drunk.

Floor Shadowing:

Option (Draw effect without ground) <- Tibia Default

I decided to do "Floor Fading", so next year I will be working on this feature.

Happy New Year to everyone and I hope you like the features.
Nice!

Floor shadowing... that looks insane compared to 100% ambient light... it’s like a totally new game

The client is incredible , please add support for old versions like 7.6 and 7.72 many orland users like those versions

Floor shadowing... that looks insane compared to 100% ambient light... it’s like a totally new game
🤓

Light OFF + Shadow OFF
1.png

Light ON + Shadow OFF
2.png

Light OFF + Shadow ON
3.png

Light ON + Shadow ON
4.png

The client is incredible , please add support for old versions like 7.6 and 7.72 many orland users like those versions
maybe in the future.

I have compiled your client and i have very serious fps drops on it, compared it to master OTC client which did not have same problems.

Hey guys,

Well, I always wanted to help the community, but I had to choose, life and personal projects or the community, I ended up choosing my life, but things changed with the arrival of COVID and now I have time, so I will be making some corrections and improvements in customer performance, I do not guarantee exorbitant improvements, but enough to keep FPS stable on any machine, even with an I7 4770 + RX 580, I have FPS drops with many interactions.

Ahh, not forgetting, I don't intend to work on this project for a long time, at first, until the end of July, but it will be enough and feel free to report and help.

Follow the repository: mehah/otclient (https://github.com/mehah/otclient)

What has been done so far?
1- Fixed Walk System (Removed Dash, it is no longer accurate.)
2- Support Idle Animation

What will be done?
1- Bug fixes and FPS stability
2- Creation of a component to better manage the modules.
3- Possible True OTML, using HTML and CSS writing. (Maybe I won't have time for this)

OBS: I do not intend to maintain compatibility with old Tibia versions, only 10.98+
"3- Possible True OTML, using HTML and CSS writing. (Maybe I won't have time for this)"

Will be able?

Back