• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTClient][10.98] TFS 1.3 and OTC Latest Compiling l OTC with more titles and transparent panels.

Gicu

Reaction score
Hi im GICU
Hello like theme. WARNING I not helping with config server or compiling.

Screen:

OTC Download(without .SPR .DAT) compilation VS 17 realse:
OTC 10.98

Server + Source TFS 1.3 (compilation debian 8):

TFS 1.3 server + source

Compiling link tutorial:
Compiling on Debian GNU Linux

Good Luck :)

Attachments

i've build the source but the client is not working when i just select the player and the message "connect failed" appers.
the console server is not showing any erro message nor player online

i've build the source but the client is not working when i just select the player and the message "connect failed" appers.
the console server is not showing any erro message nor player online
In OTC you put IP server?
And server config.lua edit?

In OTC you put IP server?
And server config.lua edit?
yeah i have edited the otclientrc.lua with local ip and the config.lua with correct mysql login and database

--

edit: I forgot to put the correct ip in config.lua... it works normaly xD

Last edited:
To get more complete the content could do a brief description of how to configure ip and other needs. I do not know these settings so I could not run here.
I put the ip "127.0.0.1" in the otclientrc.lua and nothing work.

To get more complete the content could do a brief description of how to configure ip and other needs. I do not know these settings so I could not run here.
I put the ip "127.0.0.1" in the otclientrc.lua and nothing work.
OTC IP is from you hosting IP. This is Linux version. Do you try open this on Windows???

how to increase the resolution limit according to the figure below, how would you put it to the whole screen?

Sem título1a.png

Im get some disconnect too
This error "disconnected because it exceeds the packet limit per second."

Last edited:
how to increase the resolution limit according to the figure below, how would you put it to the whole screen?

View attachment 36211

Im get some disconnect too
This error "disconnected because it exceeds the packet limit per second."
You need server edit. Download from this content

You need download TFS my server for good working. NEED server TFS edited.

ok, i will download you server...but i need add the changes por my server. I have modified many things here so I believe it is the best way.
I just need to know where it has changed in your source. But if it's going to be a lot of work, I'll try to figure it out.

Back