• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient and TFS 1.2

Homeslice

-anoyn/Rage the Mage
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've recently started creating an OT as a hobby project. I would like to use a self-modified OT Client.

Problem is that I've seen that TFS 1.2 uses client version 10.98, while OTClient only supports up to client version 10.41. So what is the current way of using TFS and OT Client? Do people downgrade TFS 1.2 to run on 10.41 or upgrade OTclient to work with 10.98?

If this question is answered elsewhere my apologies.

Thanks for any replies

Yes, if you want it to support up to 10.99 - You need it to compile yourself.

:X

Damn, how difficult would it be to upgrade the latest public OTClient release from 10.41 -> 10.98 myself?

Download from github and compile - really easy ;)
Follow this tutorial:
https://otland.net/threads/compilin...rce-with-microsoft-visual-studio-2013.204849/

That link should come in handy when I need to compile. But I think you misunderstood my question.

Again:
OTClient only supports up to 10.41
TFS 1.2 uses client 10.98 by default

What steps are required to modify OTClient from version 10.41 to 10.98?
Or if easier, downgrade TFS 1.2 to 10.41 to support OTClient.

Thanks for your replies

Ah, I didn't see that OT Client was updated to work with newer clients. I was only looking at "releases" and not recent commits.

Thank you all for your help.

Back