• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient - Bug Borders

Falacchi

Solutions
Reaction score
OTClient - Last of GITHUB (Updated)
Server that Uses:
OTX 7.72 - Based on TFS 0.3
Error: Borders disappear and the details that remain on the balconies disappear too

5hWhwbU.jpg

Are you using the correct 7.72 items.otb aswell?

I'm not able to open the items.otb with the item editor, as shown in the tutorial that danilo posted above, can someone send me the fixed items.otb?

Hello.

As described on the issue, you should try to open the following version of ItemEditor: danilopucci/ItemEditor (https://github.com/danilopucci/ItemEditor)

I modified it to be able to open an older version of items.otb

Edit: I didnt saw that on readme had a download link. As I forked from ottolls, the link there is wrong. I commited now editing readme with correct link. Actually my intention was to who wants this version just compile and get the binaries ;P

Last edited:
works ♥
Post automatically merged:

The bad thing is that the staircase still disappears when blood falls: C 1587291533234.png

The bad thing is that the staircase still disappears when blood falls: C
Yes, actually it seems to be a bug on OTClient not in items.otb. I don't have the link now but I remmember to see anywehere on the internet that staircase has a flag like "always on top", but I think it is not the correct solution.
If you are using OTClientV8 it looks that Kondra fixed it, as you can see on his changelog here

Bro! Can u help me? I tried your solution, but now my server is not openning with the new items.otb... an error when starts to load the map (just a small error window without text, and after that a prompt window asking to press something to close it).

I tried to save a new version of my map (world.otbm) RME map putting this "new" items.otb at the RME folder. When I openned the remere showed some errors with some ids... can u help me? I think maybe the error could be because the new items.otb doesnt comes with a new item.xml? can be it? Any suggestion?

P.s. i replied it on git too ;d

And I use same server as you, i think. this

Last edited:
Bro! Can u help me? I tried your solution, but now my server is not openning with the new items.otb... an error when starts to load the map (just a small error window without text, and after that a prompt window asking to press something to close it).

I tried to save a new version of my map (world.otbm) RME map putting this "new" items.otb at the RME folder. When I openned the remere showed some errors with some ids... can u help me? I think maybe the error could be because the new items.otb doesnt comes with a new item.xml? can be it? Any suggestion?

P.s. i replied it on git too ;d

And I use same server as you, i think. this

I don't think that it is about the item.xml. The fix is about get your current items.otb and just "Reload item attributes" this way, the file itselfs won't be affected

I don't think that it is about the item.xml. The fix is about get your current items.otb and just "Reload item attributes" this way, the file itselfs won't be affected
When I change, the load map crashes... i tried to edit just one item which was unpassable to "passable" and it doesnt change anything in game... just one item change doesnt crash the load map... but when I reload all them, crash.

Back