• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient - Character run with MouseRightButton

secondlife

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I think this function (Run with MouseRightButton) in otclient is wrong.

When we use mouse right-click for the character run, if we press the button repeatedly, it walks only one sqm and stops running (StopWalk when i click repeatedly).

Can someone tell me where I can fix this? this problem is in the sources or modules?

Thank you guys!

with src files everything can be edited
im pretty sure otc isn't the best optiob by the momment
a better option could be tibianic dll src files

I do not see anything wrong, you can explain it better.

I do not see anything wrong, you can explain it better.
otc does not work as rl tibia7.x. he's asking now by right click function in otc(to run faster). that its not working as it should be in otc.
but

later he'll ask by ESC running function
after, height stack function(stacked parcels,chairs,tables,etc) .skull inventory function...etc etc An so on
would be better if he uses tibianic dll src files because by now otc its not the way to go for a guy that want to build something based on pure questions&answers, and that dont want to learn or earn knowlegde in this area

Last edited by a moderator:
This problem is more like server side not the client, otherwise i think it's better like that because players won't easly escape from traps using just right clicks, this makes the game movement skill base.

otc does not work as rl tibia7.x. he's asking now by right click function in otc(to run faster). that its not working as it should be in otc.
but

later he'll ask by ESC running function
after, height stack function(stacked parcels,chairs,tables,etc) .skull inventory function...etc etc An so on
would be better if he uses tibianic dll src files because by now otc its not the way to go for a guy that want to build something based on pure questions&answers, and that dont want to learn or earn knowlegde in this area
plus its obvius a fake account...I mean a guy that had spent time here in otland but he had made this acc to ask dumd or any question
its obvius if we analyze it name and it antiquity
pd: i dont attempt to be rude, im just talking about my point of view(maybe im not the only one)
im sure other users might think the same as i
like olddies, me, etc

Are you trying to get attention cmm? lol
I'm asking for help for someone who know this and can help, is not that the purpose of otland?
If you cant help, the least you should do is collect your arrogance and leave from here.

by the way, why do you think my account is fake? are u crazy? when i created my account here, you were probably changing your diapers, kid.

Reported.

@ruth Thank you for reply!

This is easy to change in othire sources? something like game.cpp?
when i coming home, i'll check, thanks!

@CipsoftStinks I have this problem because I use otclientv8 and othire distro. The problem is with target/selecting the monster on the screen, sometimes when a monster comes from behind the screen, it's hard to select/target it and the right mouse button makes the character run up to the monster, and it should not be so. Is it possible to turn off the walking function with the right mouse button?. Help!
someone maybe have solution for this?

@CipsoftStinks I have this problem because I use otclientv8 and othire distro. The problem is with target/selecting the monster on the screen, sometimes when a monster comes from behind the screen, it's hard to select/target it and the right mouse button makes the character run up to the monster, and it should not be so. Is it possible to turn off the walking function with the right mouse button?. Help!
someone maybe have solution for this?
That was an issue in 2.6, download 2.6.1, also, create separete threads for your issues, so it's easier for other people to find solutions to the same problems.

Back