• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otclient Classic UI

got an error here :S!
When I push items on floor, they disappear and then terminal shows that msg

ProtocolGame parse message exception (31 bytes, 19 unread, last opcode is 0x6a (106), prev opcode is 0xffffffff (-1), proto: 772): unable to create item with invalid id 25089

ProtocolGame parse message exception (31 bytes, 19 unread, last opcode is 0x6a (106), prev opcode is 0xffffffff (-1), proto: 772): unable to create item with invalid id 25089

nostalrius version?

añada esta feature compa }}

g_game.enableFeature(GameTileAddThingWithStackpos)
Post automatically merged:

g_game.enableFeature(GameTileAddThingWithStackpos)
Thank you :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 💖
gracias mi washo

Hi everyone, anyone solved this huge minimap bottom margin ??

minimap.png

Last edited:
Hello
I've been struggling to make Classic UI and thanks to @pink_panther and @Nekiro there is now a huge update!
Credits for them :D

There is now github repo you can help us to make it even better now :)

Screens:
obt7pnq-1-png.68906

xryfawq-1-png.68905

Enjoy!
Is there a way to activate hotkeys and also game shop?

Hello
someone is having the same problem as me, playing runes as SD on the player in the sqm doesn't come out the effect and doesn't hit and still spends the runes, while the monsters are normal, attacking through the battle list and also sqm.

Hello
I've been struggling to make Classic UI and thanks to @pink_panther and @Nekiro there is now a huge update!
Credits for them :D...

Hello
someone is having the same problem as me, playing runes as SD on the player in the sqm doesn't come out the effect and doesn't hit and still spends the runes, while the monsters are normal, attacking through the battle list and also sqm.

Test with player, not with GM

------------------------------

@AzlanK @bpm91 @Soldierz @Silvanea @pink_panther @arre1234 @Heyron @Sizaro @Blasphemy @Olddies @helviio @margoh @Evil Puncker @Danger II
Hello guys!
Could one of you guys send me the sources of this client that u guys probably have, to my email or discord?
[email protected] or goes#7131
Ty in advance.

Last edited:
I have been working with this for over three years of otserv, its obvious that im testing with players, its just that you didnt understand the problem, but i have already solved it in the client interface.
Test with player, not with GM

------------------------------

@AzlanK @bpm91 @Soldierz @Silvanea @pink_panther @arre1234 @Heyron @Sizaro @Blasphemy @Olddies @helviio @margoh @Evil Puncker @Danger II
Hello guys!
Could one of you guys send me the sources of this client that u guys probably have, to my email or discord?
[email protected] or goes#7131
Ty in advance.

hello everyone!
for first sorry for reup a old thread, but im working inside this classic UI version of OTCV8...

i came here to ask you guys that was working in it too to try understand whats going on...

im use a TFS 1.2 Nostalrius and at the first login on this classic UI i had some problems about protocolgame packages, that was fixed adding a feature of "g_game.enableFeature(GameTileAddThingWithStackpos)".

after that i faced a problem about the battle windows, always when opened returns a error on client terminal, get fixed with some changes at "battle.lua".
and now im facing a problem that any character there i logged in get kicked without error return on terminal or something like that, someone had this same problem or know how to deal with it? maybe can be something about packages again? strange be a incompatibility with my TFS and OTCV8 because i was using a retro version before that, but for sure maybe some changes that guys maked to turn it into classic UI can be resulting in this, but idk how to deal with this issue, someone has a tip or knows how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

RIP Dewral.

Last edited:

u can also replace it on tile.cpp source:
it:
} else if (itemType.alwaysOnTop) {
if (itemType.isSplash() && items) {
//remove old splash if exists

for (ItemVector::const_iterator it = items->getBeginTopItem(), end = items->getEndTopItem(); it != end; ++it) {
Item* oldSplash = *it;
if (!Item::items[oldSplash->getID()].isSplash()) {
continue;
}

removeThing(oldSplash, 1);
oldSplash->setParent(nullptr);
g_game.ReleaseItem(oldSplash);
postRemoveNotification(oldSplash, nullptr, 0);

break;
}
}
for it:
} else if (itemType.alwaysOnTop) {
if (itemType.isSplash() && items) {
//remove old splash if exists
SpectatorVec spectators;
g_game.map.getSpectators(spectators, getPosition(), true, true);
for (ItemVector::const_iterator it = items->getBeginTopItem(), end = items->getEndTopItem(); it != end; ++it) {
Item* oldSplash = *it;
if (!Item::items[oldSplash->getID()].isSplash()) {
continue;
}

removeThing(oldSplash, 1);
oldSplash->setParent(nullptr);
g_game.ReleaseItem(oldSplash);
postRemoveNotification(oldSplash, nullptr, 0);
onUpdateTile(spectators);
break;
}
}

-------------------------------

very nice client.. testing here..
some other bugs?
but.. why @dewral got banned?

Last edited:
hello everyone!
for first sorry for reup a old thread, but im working inside this classic UI version of OTCV8...

i came here to ask you guys that was working in it too to try understand whats going on...

im use a TFS 1.2 Nostalrius and at the first login on this classic UI i had some problems about protocolgame packages, that was fixed adding a feature of "g_game.enableFeature(GameTileAddThingWithStackpos)".

after that i faced a problem about the battle windows, always when opened returns a error on client terminal, get fixed with some changes at "battle.lua".
and now im facing a problem that any character there i logged in get kicked without error return on terminal or something like that, someone had this same problem or know how to deal with it? maybe can be something about packages again? strange be a incompatibility with my TFS and OTCV8 because i was using a retro version before that, but for sure maybe some changes that guys maked to turn it into classic UI can be resulting in this, but idk how to deal with this issue, someone has a tip or knows how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

RIP Dewral.
it may be the ping system.
Have you enabled
g_game.enableFeature(GameExtendedClientPing)

on features.lua?

it may be the ping system.
Have you enabled
g_game.enableFeature(GameExtendedClientPing)

on features.lua?
hello buddy! i think i have fixed it now, i added the features of OTCV8 on my src code at server side and after it i added this ping feature in 770 protocol in client side, i didn't get kicked anymore...

thanks for reply!!!!! <3

any idea to how to solve it?

1670432266604.png

i made some modifications at game_outfit to add the addons checkboxes, worked good and now i can use the addons but maybe has something in the otui something that conflicting and don't sending the colors... has another files that i need to look into? or maybe just some changes in game_outfit.lua and otui this can be fixed?

Last edited:
Back