• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient doesn't start

is your OS 64 or 32? Those who cant open my client only have 32 so far.. I made sure they have service packs too so no issue there.

s3eHxVR.png

RDaeUcQ.png

Same compiled otclient that doesn't start on last windows builds runs normally on:

2019-02-28-23_39_33-configuracion-png.35008

I just compiled another x64 OTCLient, on the machine where it doesn't start.
Can you test and post some info about your windows version and build?

Attachments

I just compiled another x64 OTCLient, on the machine where it doesn't start.
Can you test and post some info about your windows version and build?

Works. Although it needed ogg.dll

Why is Iryont closing all issues without reason? The only reason I can think is that he dont want the community with a smooth client to compete with medivia, can't think on anything else.

Why is Iryont closing all issues without reason? The only reason I can think is that he dont want the community with a smooth client to compete with medivia, can't think on anything else.

yes !

I made the last check, I compiled otclient on a different machine with a previous version and build of windows 10.
It starts normally on that PC, but it doesn't start on my PC with the last version and build of windows, so I think the problem is located on the Windows build side.

Today changed the build version, still doesn't start:
Vdl1kRD.png

You can test alpha version of mine custom otclient - http://163.172.147.135/otclient/files/otclient.exe
Just don't put it in dir with init.lua, it has it built in.
Server for tests:
163.172.147.135 7181
accs:
acc1/acc
acc2/acc
acc3/acc

Ive noticed any issue that I have opened in the past that is fixed on his server, usually instantly closes the issue. From movement glitches, smoothwalking, to client compatibility, all of these fixed on medivia, all issues closed by him usually shortly after posting. :p Even if people are responding and trying to help you, still closes the issue xD

Last edited:
why otland doesnt simply, fork otclient github to avoid the issues with Iryont?
i saw once that otland was plaining to make a fork of otclient but that never happened u.u

I had similar problem, was not able to run it on my 7 years old laptop. I fixed it.
The reason was that visual studio had AVX2 processor extension enabled by default while my cpu was not supporting it. I've changed it to SSE2 and it worked. I also updated my otclient from link above, you can try by yourself (but only works on my server coz have modified protocol)

You can also try disabling SEH exception. Tested on i5-430m, works

Attachments

Last edited:
I had similar problem, was not able to run it on my 7 years old laptop. I fixed it.
The reason was that visual studio had AVX2 processor extension enabled by default while my cpu was not supporting it. I've changed it to SSE2 and it worked. I also updated my otclient from link above, you can try by yourself (but only works on my server coz have modified protocol)
View attachment 35181

You can also try disabling SEH exception. Tested on i5-430m, works
I had to disable completely because I'm compiling for x64, but it worked!
Thank you very much.

QMxphxz.gif

Last edited:
I've said it before but I'm gonna affirm it again, Kondrah is a god. He rewrote the walking system on OTC.

OTC before:

Kondra OTC:
It's a little bit bugged yet but you can notice the difference on walking, even with 250 ping I feel like I have 0.

that still looks very poor. theres already been a public fix released some days ago that has same walking as the regular client, only thing i believe thats still missing is outfits with idle animations still walk weird. thats all then i think walking is 100% fixed

that still looks very poor. theres already been a public fix released some days ago that has same walking as the regular client, only thing i believe thats still missing is outfits with idle animations still walk weird. thats all then i think walking is 100% fixed
should this fix walking animations issues with old clients too?

By regular client you mean cips client?

Back