• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient doesn't start

Guys, why not use or open a new thread for anything related to walking/animations?

The original poster issue is solved. No need to keep bumping this.

There are already some solutions that makes the client better than this @Way20

Ninja's solution fixes local player walking animations and idle animations
Sundance's solution fixes the creatures dashing on screen when moving
Changing the 'factor' variable increases or decreases the sprite lagging when creatures are pushed diagonal

You just have to dig a little here and on github and be careful when mixing those solutions.

Edit:
Sorry @BahamutxD I agree

@Togu I'm aware of those "fixes" but that's not what I'm talking about, what kondra did is on a whole new level. I've never seen nothing like this before, I guess you'll only understand when you test it by yourself, I can see you're Brazillian too so you will propably have same ping as mine there, download his client and log on his server, you will walk like if you were playing on a server in a Brazillian data center, even cips client sucks.

Ps: Those comparations I posted were gifs not videos, it's probably showing 15 frames per sec or less, to understand it you have to see it by youself.

@BahamutxD I'm sorry too, I promise this is my last post here.

Back