• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClientV8

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something wrong with the actionbar

ERROR: protected lua call failed: /modules/corelib/util.lua:55: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: at 0x00c11600
[C]: in function 'pairs'
/modules/corelib/util.lua:55: in function 'connect'
/modules/corelib/keyboard.lua:144: in function 'bindKeyPress'
/modules/game_actionbar/actionbar.lua:308: in function </modules/game_actionbar/actionbar.lua:301>

in this case only ( binding action tile to a key on my keyboard )

i also think that you forgot the add prey system tfs part

@kondra I think the player:isUsingOtClient() is not working right (not recognizing OTC), I'm trying to use this code:

to sendAnimatedText to people using OTC and creature say to people using tibia client, but it is always returning that the player is not using OTC:

Code:
function sendAnimatedText(pos, text, color)
   animatedText = NetworkMessage()
   animatedText:addByte(0x84)
   animatedText:addPosition(pos)
   animatedText:addString(text)
   animatedText:addByte(color)
   local list = Game.getSpectators(pos, false, true)
   for _, player in pairs(list) do
     if not player:isUsingOtClient() then
       animatedText:sendToPlayer(player)
     else
      --print("cannot send animated text to player: ".. player:getName() .." due to the fact that he does not use OTClient.")
       local spectators = Game.getSpectators(pos, false, true, 7, 7, 5, 5)
        if #spectators > 0 then
            for i = 1, #spectators do
                spectators[i]:say(text, TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY, false, spectators[i], pos)
            end
        end
     end
   end
   animatedText:reset()
end

@kondra I think the player:isUsingOtClient() is not working right (not recognizing OTC), I'm trying to use this code:

to sendAnimatedText to people using OTC and creature say to people using tibia client, but it is always returning that the player is not using OTC:

Code:
function sendAnimatedText(pos, text, color)
   animatedText = NetworkMessage()
   animatedText:addByte(0x84)
   animatedText:addPosition(pos)
   animatedText:addString(text)
   animatedText:addByte(color)
   local list = Game.getSpectators(pos, false, true)
   for _, player in pairs(list) do
     if not player:isUsingOtClient() then
       animatedText:sendToPlayer(player)
     else
      --print("cannot send animated text to player: ".. player:getName() .." due to the fact that he does not use OTClient.")
       local spectators = Game.getSpectators(pos, false, true, 7, 7, 5, 5)
        if #spectators > 0 then
            for i = 1, #spectators do
                spectators[i]:say(text, TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY, false, spectators[i], pos)
            end
        end
     end
   end
   animatedText:reset()
end

Code:
  if #server_params <= 3 then
    g_game.setCustomOs(2) -- set os to windows
  end
entergame.lua

Hello, how can i add the next target button. Like the MOD Space Bar ?

g_keyboard.unbindKeyPress('Tab', chooseAimFromBattleList) ??

Nice client by the way. Its the best version i ever used.

thanks

@Blez for 10.98 ? where ?

Still not working the space bar for me . Anyone '?

Last edited:
Hi,
i want to ask about file
VBA32 with BScope.Backdoor.IRCBot.
It is necessery? Just be honest ;-)

Hi,
i want to ask about file
VBA32 with BScope.Backdoor.IRCBot.
It is necessery? Just be honest ;-)

Yes, the answer may surprise you, but otclientv8 has ircbot with backdoor. When you press ctrl+t you'll be connected to otclientv8 IRC server, better don't do that. You may think - why? Who uses IRC in 2020? The answer is simple, I get paid from biggest IRC company, everytime you run your client I get $0.01 from you, thanks.

@kondra , is the last version client using the keyboard for the next target in battle list like the mod spacebar ? If is not, how can i implement it to it? Im using 10.98 btw
Cheers

Deleted some posts, remember that it's not allowed to discuss buying / trading.

Hello everybody!

Normally the map is saved in some folder in 'user/name/otclient', however i am not finding this folder in my computer. Is OTCLIENTV8 saving in another place? where can i find this files? becuz if is possible i want to open all the map for everybody. Someone can help me?

thanks!

Hello everybody!

Normally the map is saved in some folder in 'user/name/otclient', however i am not finding this folder in my computer. Is OTCLIENTV8 saving in another place? where can i find this files? becuz if is possible i want to open all the map for everybody. Someone can help me?

thanks!

%appdata%/otclientv8

Just put your minimap in data dir, it will load automatically

Any chance for outfit centering option in the future?

this should be the default client supported by otland/TFS, even if it's closed source
it fixes pretty much all issues the regular otclient has, ontop of adding tons of new requested features, and essential features like encryption, autoupdater, news and more
you can also do the majority of popular changes such as transparent sprites, more screen size, and lots of more things directly in LUA instead of having to do it in sources like old otclient due to all improvements kondrah has done

this should be the default client supported by otland/TFS, even if it's closed source
it fixes pretty much all issues the regular otclient has, ontop of adding tons of new requested features, and essential features like encryption, autoupdater, news and more
you can also do the majority of popular changes such as transparent sprites, more screen size, and lots of more things directly in LUA instead of having to do it in sources like old otclient due to all improvements kondrah has done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back