• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClientV8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this terminal error im using 7.72 version
ERROR: /modules/game_market/market.lua:1037: attempt to index a nil value

and after around 1 minute online i got kicked from server, with 0 terminal error about this.

I dont have aby text on server.. IT seems for a problem via client = server but i dont know where to look for it.. Dat files are the same on server, on client.. From dat in client it works, same dat From server and i Got that black screen..

I dont know if i am the only one experiencing this.

This is what i input:
unknown.png

What is displays and save:
unknown.png

In new version > 2.0 when i login in my oldschool server 7.72 the login "effect teleport" animation get freeze, is strange.

In new version > 2.0 when i login in my oldschool server 7.72 the login "effect teleport" animation get freeze, is strange.
I got similar problem. When I login, wooden element Just wont showup. Ending bordera on ships etc.. On otclient..
When i log on cop client it shows normaly..

see that on movie

Last edited:
I will check it out soon, if I am able to reproduce it, expect fix in 2.3 release by the end of this week

Hi guys I hope you can help me.
I'm trying to set up the ingame shop. I've followed the instructions:
  • Added event in creaturescripts.xml and the shop.lua in scripts (server side)
  • added player:registerEvent("Shop") in login.lua
  • Created sql table shop_history
  • Enabled extendedopcode in game_features (client)
  • Added json.lua in core lib and made dofile(...) in core.lua
Am I missing something? There's no error neither in client nor server but shop doesn't show anything.

Hi guys I hope you can help me.
I'm trying to set up the ingame shop. I've followed the instructions:
  • Added event in creaturescripts.xml and the shop.lua in scripts (server side)
  • added player:registerEvent("Shop") in login.lua
  • Created sql table shop_history
  • Enabled extendedopcode in game_features (client)
  • Added json.lua in core lib and made dofile(...) in core.lua
Am I missing something? There's no error neither in client nor server but shop doesn't show anything.
make sure it's detected as otcv8 - OTCv8/forgottenserver (https://github.com/OTCv8/forgottenserver) - 2nd commit
you may change os version in client_entergame/entergame.lua

Hi, i'm using the version 2.2.1 and i'm trying to make some modifications. I would like to remove the top bar at the startup, also the token option at the "Enter Game" Windown.
And about the bot, i think some options should be in the tab "tools", not in the tab "main".

1586524288526.jpeg
1586524544300.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, i'm using the version 2.2.1 and i'm trying to make some modifications. I would like to remove the top bar at the startup, also the token option at the "Enter Game" Windown.
And about the bot, i think some options should be in the tab "tools", not in the tab "main".

View attachment 44050
View attachment 44051

I found some solutions.

Hiding the top menu
1. Go to modules/client_topmenu/topmenu.lua
2. In the begining of the file, define local HIDE_TOPMENU = true as a new variable
3. Now, in the same file, look for the function init() and just before the final of this function, add the code bellow.
Code:
if HIDE_TOPMENU then
    topMenu:setHeight(0)
    topMenu:hide()
end

Removing the Token option
1. Goto modules/client_entergame and open the files entergame.lua and entergame.otui
2. In the file entergame.otui delet
Code:
MenuLabel
    !text: tr('Token')
    anchors.left: prev.left
    anchors.top: prev.bottom
    text-auto-resize: true
    margin-top: 8

TextEdit
    id: accountTokenTextEdit
    anchors.left: parent.left
    anchors.right: parent.right
    anchors.top: prev.bottom
    margin-top: 2

Now, five or six lines below the part you have deleted, you'll see height: 52. Change this to 72 to make the window looks pretty
Obs.: There are more than one line "height: 52", make sure you are changing the correct one

3. In the file entergame.lua delet this lines:
Code:
token = G.authenticatorToken,
Code:
enterGame:getChildById('accountTokenTextEdit'):clearText()
Code:
G.authenticatorToken = enterGame:getChildById('accountTokenTextEdit'):getText()

and change the line
Code:
protocolLogin:login(server_ip, server_port, G.account, G.password, G.authenticatorToken, G.stayLogged)

to
Code:
protocolLogin:login(server_ip, server_port, G.account, G.password, G.stayLogged)

Now i'm working in the bot thing while an update does not come out :)

Version 2.3 has been released!
  • It comes with new, much faster, more advanced cavebot and new bot config
  • Cooldowns and images of spells for action bar
  • Character name in program title
  • Many bug fixes
I highly recommend update to new version, it should be amazing!
1586906778737.png
1586906788854.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back