• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClientV8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I have to edit every single item for faster animation?
Is there no other way just to make the animation of items faster or source required?
I don't think they are defined in source, but in dat (and items.otb?) file

@kondra
is it possible to add doSendAnimatedText back to otclientv8-tfs?

someone else have problem with new backpack? I have visual bug, when I take quest, and dont have any backpack I need to relog to see this backpack in backpack slot.

@kondra If monster die on ladder or ramp then this object disappear. Under monster corpse u can see 2 types of blood.

Hey Kondra,
I have a quick question:
For some reasons animated text doesn't work on my manarune script for otclient. On normal client its working
How comes?

would it be possible to do a map cache size option, for the caching option? As i love to zoom out and see the maps people have made, and my pc is well over capable of handling the current cache size.

RnIunP3cunGj8unCT8unET9wPw.png

Its possible. You can also enable/disable the zoom. Or change the max zoom allowed.

how do i up the cache size? i would love to be able to not have the map uncache as much as i can

GameKeepUnawareTiles feature
I dont have access to computer for next few days, there's some delay with 2.1 version

is this possible to run your client with

src folder is paid?

I made another update, some bug fixes for version 2.1 regarding preys and imbuements

is this possible to run your client with

src folder is paid?

Yes, that's the reason why this project exist, few servers pay for it.

RnIunP3cunGj8unCT8unET9wPw.png

Its possible. You can also enable/disable the zoom. Or change the max zoom allowed.

@Blez

Is World of Arcadia yours?

This is Kingdom Age:
1584229544308.png
1584229624135.png

Almost all icons are the same from my project.
Including the whole Attributes window, lol.

Yes. Except the whole attributes window.
Because the layout is based off yours? lol
I can assure you its coded completely different.
Seeing as i'v put close to 600usd into client development alone. and 1400 usd into other aspects of the game.
Edit: if youd like i can comission a new layout. Its no skin off my back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back