• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTCv8] Auras and wings

You need at least 2 or 3 animation frames.
Same here,

You need at least "2 or 3 animation frames":

1695650290431.png

I got like 1 Animation frame without the wing, but i got every animation full
Post automatically merged:

@alejandro762 You must make a change here in your font for it to work.
Ah yay, with this it will fix the problem of 1 missing animation, thanks mate!

@alejandro762 You must make a change here in your font for it to work.
When you followed, if you do it, the reposition of the wings, did you got something like ( using last repo ):

1695653758269.png

Is this from the reposition wings error ?

Last edited:
Same here,

You need at least "2 or 3 animation frames":

View attachment 78788

I got like 1 Animation frame without the wing, but i got every animation full

Ah yay, with this it will fix the problem of 1 missing animation, thanks mate!

When you followed, if you do it, the reposition of the wings, did you got something like ( using last repo ):

View attachment 78792

Is this from the reposition wings error ?
Ah, it's not OTClient, it's the server source...

Ah, it's not OTClient, it's the server source...
I Dont understand, i try compile Otcv8 from repo, with:

But i see now, without adding reposition of wings got same error.
Maybe otcv8 has something failing.
just because East/South wings are watching like weird, using offset on object builder, doesnt make great change on wings position.

I figure out and it works.

Is there a save:wings() or something else to add to login /logout ?
Because when logout aura/wings are not saved

Anyway to make this work on items? Mehah's server changes doesnt properly work with OTCv8.

How can I resolve this error? anyone to help?

1>D:\forgotten1.4.2\src\game.cpp(3444,95): warning C4100: 'shader': formal parameter not referenced
1>D:\forgotten1.4.2\src\game.cpp(3444,85): warning C4100: 'aura': formal parameter not referenced
1>D:\forgotten1.4.2src\game.cpp(3444,74): warning C4100: 'wings': formal parameter not referenced
1>D:\forgotten1.4.2\src\game.cpp(5957,1): fatal error C1075: '{': no matching token found

1>D:\forgotten1.4.2\src\protocolgame.cpp(839,24): error C2065: 'otclientV8': identifier not declared
1>D:\forgotten1.4.2\src\protocolgame.cpp(840,23): error C2065: 'otclientV8': identifier not declared
1>D:\forgotten1.4.2\src\protocolgame.cpp(841,27): error C2065: 'otclientV8': identifier not declared
1>D:\forgotten1.4.2\src\protocolgame.cpp(851,6): error C2065: 'otclientV8': identifier not declared
1>D:\forgotten1.4.2\src\protocolgame.cpp(2857,6): error C2065: 'otclientV8': identifier not declared
1>D:\forgotten1.4.2\src\protocolgame.cpp(3163,6): error C2065: 'otclientV8': identifier not declared

Last edited:
Man, I've already redone the process countless times and the same error repeats, I still can't resolve it.
It is literally telling you what is wrong. Seems like bad copy paste

Is anyone available to help?

I still don't know why I haven't announced it yet or made a release, but Mehah does have "attachedeffects"

1.- need this in your server
by mehah

2.- edit this in client
by mehah

3.- and Enable Feature

Lua:
g_game.enableFeature(GameItemShader)
g_game.enableFeature(GameCreatureShader)
g_game.enableFeature(GameCreatureAttachedEffect)

mehah have :
  • attachEffect (Apng(ThingExternalTexture) // dat effect(ThingCategoryEffect) // dat outfit (ThingCategoryCreature) WITH OFFSET
  • shader (map // creature // item // widget )
4.- Edit
A] Client
edit this .lua game_attachedeffects/effects.lua with these functions

Code:
--[[
    register(id, name, thingId, thingType, config)
    config = {
        speed, disableWalkAnimation, shader, drawOnUI, opacity
        duration, loop, transform, hideOwner, size{width, height}
        offset{x, y, onTop}, dirOffset[dir]{x, y, onTop},
        onAttach, onDetach
    }
]] --

B] Server
Example :
Lua:
        player:setShader("Outfit - Rainbow")
        player:attachEffectById(7) -- id is game_attachedeffects/effects.lua
        player:attachEffectById(8) -- id is game_attachedeffects/effects.lua
        player:attachEffectById(9, true) -- Temporary Effect -- id is game_attachedeffects/effects.lua
        player:setMapShader('Map - Heat', true)
Lua:
        item:setShader(<shader name>)
I test in 1.5 nekiro 8.00 and work perfectly

View attachment 75449
Is it possible to put this to TFS 1.4?
I cannot compile based on what you provided here.

Sorry if this is a bother, but I've hit a small snag, I've gotten the system to work, thank you for this, but for some reason the auras/wings/shaders only work on GM characters and not normal characters. I've done my best to search the forums for people with simillar issues but I can't find a solution. Anyone who could help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT
Sorry for the wasted bump, kinda flew over me that the shaders and such need to actually be given on a normal character, an oversight on my part, I fixed it :) Thanks again for the system!

Last edited:
Sorry if this is a bother, but I've hit a small snag, I've gotten the system to work, thank you for this, but for some reason the auras/wings/shaders only work on GM characters and not normal characters. I've done my best to search the forums for people with simillar issues but I can't find a solution. Anyone who could help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT
Sorry for the wasted bump, kinda flew over me that the shaders and such need to actually be given on a normal character, an oversight on my part, I fixed it :) Thanks again for the system!

How did you get players to function normally with shaders?

i have cherry commit th1.pngis can see the wings enable wings in configure windows but can't click in show or wear them

Back