• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTCV8 TFS 1.4.2

Wusse

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I've successfully compiled and made small changes for TFS 1.4.2 for 10.98 and everything works as intended🤗

My next milestone is to be able to use and customize OTCV8 for my server, my questions follows:

1. Is there a specific version of OTCV8 that is needed to work with tfs 1.4.2?

2. Is the directory of the OTCV8 needed to be inside the server/VCPKG to work or could I have it in seperate folder in C/:?

All of this is still extremly new to me but I'm more than happy to learn since I find this extremly fun!

Help is highly appreciated!

You can use normally with 1.4.2 but a lot of new features like wings, aura, view extend and other is more optimized to work with official v8 server that is running in the tfs 1.3 with a lot of changes

You can seperate the vcpkg folder, you just need to run the comand to register the windows variables to recognize the new directory.

Last edited:
You can use normally with 1.4.2 but a lot of new features like wings, aura, view extend and other is more optimized to work with official v8 server that is running in the tfs 1.3 with a lot of changes

You can seperate the vcpkg folder, i just need to execute the comand to register the windows variables to recognize the new directory.
Appreciate it.

Thanks!

Back