• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otfreaks Athera Graphics

Here is a female looktype I have been working on for Athera-Online :) (Only the beginning no where near complete)
And also some of my very first sprites from 2006! haha I'd like to think I have improved a little :)

2chev5.png

Club is amazing haha, remember me alot of old tibia times.

I think it will be motivating for spriters to see how good spriters started. It's cool you're going for a totaly different style then real tibia, already made more outfits?

I am grateful for you thinking I am a good spriter thank you, I hope so I remember a few times I've nearly given up when I thought I wasn't good enough :), I have a few rough Looktypes I am working on :) not many though I guess I need another sprite artist to rise up to keep up with demands *CoughCough* :D

Club is amazing haha, remember me alot of old tibia times.

Haha thank you buddy, I guess it does :D

- - - Updated - - -

I think I've screwed the animation up..... :/

Edit: second try at the animation, I suck with movements!

Last edited:
Mind if I give a suggestion about the female outfit? I think it would be better if you make the outlines a bit darker and the 2nd picture from the animation of the outfit it looks like her arm is getting bigger :p. But other then that, looks really nice already, it's cool you're creating a whole new game.

I love suggestions :D, Yep I agree I shall finish her in the morning and upload it (without the sudden chubby arm and with darker outlining) :)

Thank you :p

Those fern trees!!! Epic bro detail is awesome. Keep it up! It's like a whole new dimension of gameplay for tibia.. Mix of oldschool and newschool ideas :> new game, classic style.. Good luck! I am sure to follow this more :p

Thank you Ghost :), @ashran I am afraid they are not my wolfs they are Phobos haha, I was just comparing a picture of Phobos game play to Athera as someone said it looks a lot like Phobos

I never stop haha but I am not just the graphics artist I am taking care of most things in the project there are a lot of other aspects to it business wise also :) I shall release more content before the week is out I promise.

Dan/

EDIT: This was too the person above but his post is gone o_O

Last edited:
Thank you Limos :), I shall be away for the rest of the weekend so next update will probably be tuesday/wednesday :)

Back