• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Other players debug on custom event

Doitforthegains

Reaction score
So as the title says, I'm having a problem with other players debugging on my server after using a custom feature. I'm using TFS 1.1 client 10.41, the custom features include %potions, custom runes, some spells, and a few other things. When I (the host) use them everything works fine, I get no errors in the console, no debugs, and the functionality of the item is correct. However, when someone else uses it they get a client debug and I still get no errors or crashes. I'm using otclient.exe myself, I assume they were using tibia client 10.41/ipchanger but I can't be sure until I get the opportunity to ask them. I don't know whats causing this, whether it be my scripts or their client, but I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out.

This sounds like it's only a client-sided problem to me, especially since they get a debug caused from many different types of scripts.

Anybody else got an opinion on this one?

I'd say like Codina said, it's highly possible that it's client sided.
Though I was thinking if you've added custom items, and given them new sprites etc. = edited dat, spr and otb files. Then the error is more likely to be that you haven't shared the new dat and spr with your players.
If the dat and spr aren't the problem, I suggest you tell your players to download a similar version of otclient as you use yourself.

That is, if you want to keep the changes you've made.

I'd say like Codina said, it's highly possible that it's client sided.
Though I was thinking if you've added custom items, and given them new sprites etc. = edited dat, spr and otb files. Then the error is more likely to be that you haven't shared the new dat and spr with your players.
If the dat and spr aren't the problem, I suggest you tell your players to download a similar version of otclient as you use yourself.

That is, if you want to keep the changes you've made.
Thanks for your opinion! I haven't added any custom sprites, just changed the actions of some items. I'll have them dl a similar version and then try it out

Back