• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia otitemeditor 0.3.5 - For 8.42

Guitar Freak

_LüA_n☺b_
Reaction score
Well I havent found any threads here with this useful tool (I found it on another forum a while ago) and I saw someone asking for it so I though Id post it here for anyone who needs it.

NOTE: All credits to the respective Developers (SimOne and Im not sure who else :eek:). I dont really own any permission to this file at all, so feel free to remove it (mods) if you dont want it here. Or to be posted by me.​

About the file:

Name:
otitemeditor 0.3.5 for client 8.42

How to use:
Code:
[LIST=1]
[*] Extract it on your client's folder. 

[*] Open it and click [B]"File > Load otb.."[/B] and select the respective [B]items.otb[/B] file [I](you might want to make a backup of that file before doing anything, just in case)[/I].

[*] After you finish editing what you need, click [B]"File > Save as.."[/B] and name it [B]items.otb[/B] (overwriting the old file), and thats it. You can now use the new/modified items on your server by adding them to your [B]items.xml[/B].
[/LIST]

Scan:
otitemeditor-0.3.5.zip - Escaneador de virus de Jotti

Online scanner used:
Jotti's malware scan

Feel free to scan it yourself if you desire.

You will probably need the latest graphics.dat + items.otb too so they are attached to this post both in the .rar file called "Graphics + items.rar", and the itemeditor is also attached apart.

Mirror for the editor (just in case):

Any questions/doubts post here.

Have fun :thumbup:.​

Attachments

• otitemeditor-0.3.5.zip
    147.2 KB · Views: 204 · VirusTotal
  • Graphics + items.rar
    180.5 KB · Views: 182 · VirusTotal
Well it's working but the items are ordered in a strange way. Like, grounds, splash and other or something similar.

when i try to open it it says The application has failed to start because the configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem. ive re downloaded it heaps and it still doesnt work

Back