• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTLand Cloud is finally here! Upload your files! High Speed! No file expiry! No more dead links!

It's kind of annoying that when you register at *************** with a username that contain a SPACE, it gets silently removed during otherwise successful registration and then you try to login and fail...

It's kind of annoying that when you register at *************** with a username that contain a SPACE, it gets silently removed during otherwise successful registration and then you try to login and fail...
Thanks for the feedback.
Will be looking into that and ask a bit around but then again I am only a webdev rookie currently only capable of html, css and a bit of js so it's gonna take some time until I will be able to improve it I guess. Once my webdev course reaches authorization and authentication I will hopefully be able to add chris otland auth :)

Thanks for the feedback.
Will be looking into that and ask a bit around but then again I am only a webdev rookie currently only capable of html, css and a bit of js so it's gonna take some time until I will be able to improve it I guess. Once my webdev course reaches authorization and authentication I will hopefully be able to add chris otland auth :)
No problem. My offer to help integrate Otland Auth is still standing (while I have some time). I've just done it for another app.

This is nost likely also due to my lack of advertisment as Im busy with Uni and work but yeah, keep the hype alive! OtlandCloud is not going anywhere :)

This is nost likely also due to my lack of advertisment as Im busy with Uni and work but yeah, keep the hype alive! OtlandCloud is not going anywhere :)

It should seriously be like, everywhere.

Like right now, there should be a link on the side of the "Reply" message thing that has the OTLand Cloud Logo and takes you there.

It should seriously be like, everywhere.

Like right now, there should be a link on the side of the "Reply" message thing that has the OTLand Cloud Logo and takes you there.
Well it is still pretty active. There have been 500+ downloada within the past 30 days from OtlandCloud.
Unfortunately there have only been 2 contributions in the same time frame :/

8JD3c6m.jpg

Well it is still pretty active. There have been 500+ downloada within the past 30 days from OtlandCloud.
Unfortunately there have only been 2 contributions in the same time frame :/

8JD3c6m.jpg

Should make a spot for Custom Client Downloads.

I'm about to do an Alpha Test and I want to use the OTLand Cloud to host my OTClient.

What are you using, OP? Amazon S3 or something in the like?

Please accept .tar.gz which is the Linux (and actually anything non-shareware-on-Windows) standard for compressed files.

Should make a spot for Custom Client Downloads.

I'm about to do an Alpha Test and I want to use the OTLand Cloud to host my OTClient.
Sure I can add it :)

What are you using, OP? Amazon S3 or something in the like?

Please accept .tar.gz which is the Linux (and actually anything non-shareware-on-Windows) standard for compressed files.

Just regular webhosting :) Will add it later hopefully (if I dont forget).

Edit: There is a directory "Custom Clients" now. Furthermore .tar.gz files should work now. Please report any issues.

Last edited:
Back