• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTLand Cloud is finally here! Upload your files! High Speed! No file expiry! No more dead links!

wow this is epic
Sent you a pm with login credentials in case your interested!

Btw. you can also select various languages before loggin in by clicking the "more" button below the login.

UPDATE!
So I have added the subdomain http://codidad.*************** :)
This is another way of contributing to the community working together and helping each other out :p

hqpMdQF.png

What is Codidad?
Codidad is a Web IDE (based on ACE and basicly something like Notepad+/Sublime Text). This means you will be able to create scripts from this online editor (after you have created an account).

The cool features are...
- Live coding together! Stuck at a script? Give an Otlander access and code together to make it or break it :p
- Markup language
- Choose from various themes
- Add own keybindings and/or auto completions
- Chat (also voice chat!) with other members while coding! Exchange ideas!
- Directly pull repos from GitHub into your projects!
- GitHub integration (currently not working, talking to my webhost as they put me to rssh)
- CoffeScript Compiler Plugin
- Color Picker: Simple HEX and RGB color utility
- Drag and Drop + File Manager Plugin
- Preview HTML files
- Less Compiler
- ToDo Parser
- Private Messaging
- Compare 2 files and view edits
- Transfer Code/Files to/from a remote server via FTP/SCP

How do I get started?
To prevent abuse you need to contact me to have an account registered for this :)

I would like Plugin xyz to be added!

Cool! Just let me know :) You can checkout all the plugins here: http://market.codiad.com/

Does it all really work?
No idea tbh! Go test it :p

@HalfAway lets code some haha !​
Should add a link to it from OtLand Cloud directory page, otherwise nobody is ever going to find it. :p

Should add a link to it from OtLand Cloud directory page, otherwise nobody is ever going to find it. :p
Will do tomorrow I guess :p

Known issues: Anyone seems to be able to delete any other user. Looking into that atm.

Last edited:
Still fixing some issues and testing the whole thing but once it works it oughta be awesome!
Thanks for @Xikini helping me out with testing :)

I have a request. :p
For OtLand Cloud, can we add a ticker/count for how many times each file was downloaded?
Should be easy enough I think.
Just check for like.. last 10 ip's to download the file (or something) so a single person can't bump the count to infinity. :rolleyes:

Unsure if it's wanted or not though.

I have a request. :p
For OtLand Cloud, can we add a ticker/count for how many times each file was downloaded?
Should be easy enough I think.
Just check for like.. last 10 ip's to download the file (or something) so a single person can't bump the count to infinity. :rolleyes:

Unsure if it's wanted or not though.

This and alot more is on the schedule however not gonna be done before I am back from traveling which wont be until May :p

Think some guy requested a Windows OTS Manager some time so I found it in my archieve and uploaded it :)

Features:
Serv Manager V.4
The easy way to manage your server
Features:
Interval Backup (unlimited files)
Crash restart
Timed restart
Window Hider/restore and renamer
Credits to @Zisly

Download: Click​

Think some guy requested a Windows OTS Manager some time so I found it in my archieve and uploaded it :)

Features:
Serv Manager V.4
The easy way to manage your server
Features:
Interval Backup (unlimited files)
Crash restart
Timed restart
Window Hider/restore and renamer
Credits to @Zisly

Download: Click​

I have another request:

Can you possibly hack into my current VPS-host and change my contract to expire ASAP instead of 10 month+ so I can switch to your services? ;)

I have another request:

Can you possibly hack into my current VPS-host and change my contract to expire ASAP instead of 10 month+ so I can switch to your services? ;)

Heya, thanks for your interest but I am not sure if I can do that. You'd need to talk to your current provider first.

Kind regards,
Damon

Just saying OtlandCloud is still all healthy and kickin' ass :D

Here is the stats from the past 30 days. Lots of downloads but please contribute a bit more resources ppl, would ya? *Looks at the 5 contributions* :D

QF0M15I.png

There is currently a Problem that causes downloads issued from Google Chrome not to work. Please use Firefox if you encountering any issues with your download links in OTLand Cloud.

Back