• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTLand Cloud is finally here! Upload your files! High Speed! No file expiry! No more dead links!

I will admit i dont know what it means, i just want to login and check it out but it wont even let me login ;d

Then how am i suppose to login it it doesn't work for me? ;d

This is also False ive seen people put these links and it tells me to Register.

example: https://otland.net/threads/8-6-evolution-map.239964/
Case sentesivse means that you have to enter your password and username as you did when you registred.

If i register with
Username: I like ducks
Password: And your mama

I can't login then with
Username: i like ducks
Password: and your mama

Case sentesivse means that you have to enter your password and username as you did when you registred.

If i register with

I can't login then with
Right on as always :)

If i register with

I can't login then with
I registered as

Username: God Mythera
Password: i used a password i use alot and i used all lowercase.

If i could make a .Gif of me logging in i would, so you can see that it DOESN'T work, or would you rather use teamviewer to see that it doesn't let me login...?

I wanna use this website and check it out but atm its not working for me.

I registered as

If i could make a .Gif of me logging in i would, so you can see that it DOESN'T work, or would you rather use teamviewer to see that it doesn't let me login...?

There is only GodMythera in the database so you were entering a wrong username. Please make sure you enter your data correctly before calling the system "not working".

Well told ya it's working :)
@Codex NG Just checked out your tools! Thanks for the contribution :) Was looking for elimes acctually a while back because a friend needed it :p

Just tested it myself. Gonna add it to the "to-do-after-trip-list" :D

I registered as

Most sites don't allow you to use spacing in usernames or passwords for security reasons, as you know my avatar name has a space in it, this little "inconvenience" did not prevent me from adapting to its requirements I just removed the space from the name. I was even allowed to used additional capitalization in the username or password.

If you want your username to be : GodMythera or even GoDmYtHeRa although the later is less then recognizable, its an option. The lack of spacing in a username or password might seem unintuitive but it is actually quite common.

Last edited:
@Damon and everyone else involved we need to start downloading or even scouring the web looking for some of the lost distributions, data-packs, tools etc and upload them to the cloud, github or other open source places of interests, if these files have not been uploaded already.

The community's files should be preserved from as far back as we can go because this history of development is both important for those who seek to launch projects from a distant past or those who can and would find this material educational.

Although some of the most famous and influential people who have ever lived have used this phrase in various variations of their own words, I will paraphrase "History is written by the victor", we must preserve this history or we will be doomed to repeat it :p

@Codex NG You know whats funny. At home ive alrdy found some old distros i was looking for by using "qaybackmachine" and finding dl links of old deleted threads :)

It took me nearly 2 hours to find this thread again, so I could try to use the service. :rolleyes:
Why the hell is it in chit chat. o_O
Oh well. :p

I'm using an OtLand Cloud link, over in resources. :D

Last edited:
Great work!

Can I make a thread about this on a hispanic open tibia community forum?

Sure go ahead :)

@Xikini You shouldve just searched for a post of mine and checked my sig :p
I ended up scrolling through @Codex NG's to find it, because I remembered his name in here.
I don't regularly see your name @Damon otherwise I would've looked there sooner. :p

UPDATE!
So I have added the subdomain http://codidad.*************** :)
This is another way of contributing to the community working together and helping each other out :p

hqpMdQF.png

What is Codidad?
Codidad is a Web IDE (based on ACE and basicly something like Notepad+/Sublime Text). This means you will be able to create scripts from this online editor (after you have created an account).

The cool features are...
- Live coding together! Stuck at a script? Give an Otlander access and code together to make it or break it :p
- Markup language
- Choose from various themes
- Add own keybindings and/or auto completions
- Chat (also voice chat!) with other members while coding! Exchange ideas!
- Directly pull repos from GitHub into your projects!
- GitHub integration (currently not working, talking to my webhost as they put me to rssh)
- CoffeScript Compiler Plugin
- Color Picker: Simple HEX and RGB color utility
- Drag and Drop + File Manager Plugin
- Preview HTML files
- Less Compiler
- ToDo Parser
- Private Messaging
- Compare 2 files and view edits
- Transfer Code/Files to/from a remote server via FTP/SCP

How do I get started?
To prevent abuse you need to contact me to have an account registered for this :)

I would like Plugin xyz to be added!

Cool! Just let me know :) You can checkout all the plugins here: http://market.codiad.com/

Does it all really work?
No idea tbh! Go test it :p

@HalfAway lets code some haha !​

Last edited:
UPDATE!
So I have added the subdomain http://codidad.*************** :)
This is another way of contributing to the community working together and helping each other out :p

hqpMdQF.png

What is Codidad?
Codidad is a Web IDE (based on ACE and basicly something like Notepad+/Sublime Text). This means you will be able to create scripts from this online editor (after you have created an account).

The cool features are...
- Live coding together! Stuck at a script? Give an Otlander access and code together to make it or break it :p
- Markup language
- Choose from various themes
- Add own keybindings and/or auto completions
- Chat (also voice chat!) with other members while coding! Exchange ideas!
- Directly pull repos from GitHub into your projects!
- GitHub integration (currently not working, talking to my webhost as they put me to rssh)
- CoffeScript Compiler Plugin
- Color Picker: Simple HEX and RGB color utility
- Drag and Drop + File Manager Plugin
- Preview HTML files
- Less Compiler
- ToDo Parser
- Private Messaging
- Compare 2 files and view edits
- Transfer Code/Files to/from a remote server via FTP/SCP

How do I get started?
To prevent abuse you need to contact me to have an account registered for this :)

I would like Plugin xyz to be added!

Cool! Just let me know :) You can checkout all the plugins here: http://market.codiad.com/

Does it all really work?
No idea tbh! Go test it :p

@HalfAway lets code some haha !​
wow this is epic

Back